We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

gallery frustration
Is the gallery having issues? I have been trying to upload a layout since about 3pmMST and it times out and sends me back to the sign in page and asks me for my password. Then it's gone. Anyone else having trouble?
Becky

Image Image Image

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

Re: gallery frustration
I uploaded one earlier today. Did you try and clear your board cookies?
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

I've been having trouble too. My workaround is to load up the pics and my description and submit, then go back and edit to add links to kits. If I try to do all of that in one shot it boots me out.
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

finally success!!!!
Becky

Image Image Image

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

That has happened to me so many times that I quit completing all the blanks and checks and submit then edit. I can not tell you how many times it has happened...:bluewaiting:
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Mommybruno wrote:I've been having trouble too. My workaround is to load up the pics and my description and submit, then go back and edit to add links to kits. If I try to do all of that in one shot it boots me out.
so sorry--should've read all of the posts before posting!! (Great minds...)
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

The last few times I have uploaded to the gallery I have had it ask me to sign in when I try to upload my pics, even tho I AM signed in. Then it comes back to a completely blank page and I have to do it all over again. After the first time it happened I started copying my description before clicking the upload button so I could paste it back in again. Have to do everything else over tho. I also thought about next time doing all the links afterwards.

ImageImage Image Image  

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Mommybruno wrote:I've been having trouble too. My workaround is to load up the pics and my description and submit, then go back and edit to add links to kits. If I try to do all of that in one shot it boots me out.
The same thing has been happening to me and I also did it this way and it worked. Just don't try linking anything until you get the LO and description uploaded. Then do an edit to add your links. It's a hassle, but at least you can get it loaded that way.
Image ImageImage

aceason

Cherry Bing

Same here. I had to go back and edit a bunch during the crop because it had kicked me out and deleted all my checkmarks.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

This should be posted in Website Problems so Brandon can check it out!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

This has been happening to me since the crop. I haven 't tried to load anything since last week because it's been a waist of time.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Have not uploaded anything but thanks for the heads up!
Firegems

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

me too - then it doesn't accept my login and I have to start over
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators