Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I saw the new Cricut!
I may be behind the times, but this rocks! I saw it on HSN last night. It draws and cuts all in the same place! I am in love!

http://www.hsn.com/todays-special_xh.as ... *ts*slide1
Image Image
RACHEL

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: I saw the new Cricut!
I saw this at a past crop I attended. Oh if only I lived alone and had no family to support.....I would definitely have one. :)

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I have a hard enough time being creative with my cricut, I just don't think I would do a good job with the that new one. too many choices.

cort

Cherry Bing

for me half the fun is shopping for paper. However if you had a business where you needed to always have a particular pattern then i can understand. I just think those ink cartridges are going to get pretty expensive over the long haul.
ImageImage

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

I so want one and so tempted on the flex pay option. But i worry about the cost of the ink almost $40 for each of the black and color ink cartridges. Im so confused on what to do.

sherry

Cherry Bing

I recorded the HSN segment, but haven' twatched it yet. Doubt I will spring for it, I like my Expression and can't really spend anymore.

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

Wish I could afford one
ImageImage

javalove

Cherry Bing

Well, that certainly makes the cost of the Expression look more reasonable...LOL. I don't use mine enough to justify the cost, even if I could afford it. Ex-fiance has been begging to get back together...do you think he'd consider a making-up gift?!
Lisa

Image Image

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Originally I said NO WAY I thought it took the fun out of it, but now I am going to see how people like theirs and maybe sell off a few of the other tools Ive hoardedcollected to offset the price of it.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Nope.. not upgrading. :)
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I still have the Cricut personal...won't even upgrade to the Expression yet lol. No way am I paying for that one!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

The price will eventually come to too... right?? Well fingers crossed ;)

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

that's a great idea
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I bet that the ink cartridges are out of this world price wise
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

The cartridges are 89 bucks on HSN. They are giving 3 cartridges with it... and the 99 buck x 5 months flex pay. But - not here. I'm sticking with my Expression. It's the only one I've bought, and I don't need more than it can do. I watched a video where a lady printed out a character from PhotoShop. Then she opened it in Make the Cut (SCAL is about the same, I hope) and got rid of everything but the outline. She cut that out with her Cricut. Then she taped it over the originally printed character and reprinted it on her printer. It looked like the things Imagine could do... but cost a LOT less money (and took a little more time).
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I knew there was a reason I was holding off on upgrading. LOL!

May consider this for my Christmas present to me. But I also need to watch a video or two for some ideas on how to use it. I can "imagine" printing special characters for cards or even the sentiments exactly where I want them, and then finishing the cards with embellies.
Laurie

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Way over my budget, but very nice.
Image ImageImage

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

my girlfriend bought one today!!! I can't wait to go to her house and play!!!!! I still have the original Cricut that I bought 4 years ago....I woudl LOVE to upgrade, but might have to wait until tax time :)
Image~Angie~

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

I spent a couple of different times at CHA learning about the machine. I'm glad I did it really took the desire for me wanting one away. To many details and to much time to create on it.
The machine does a wonderful job with the finished product but I'll stick to my other Cricut's I like the creating I do with them.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee