We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

^^Journaling Challenge 8-28^^
Way to go ladies, you've made it through another week! I'm really enjoying reading everyone's writing and seeing your unique takes on each of the prompts. :-D Ready for our next challenge?

How the challenge works: You can jump in or out at any time. Feel free to use whatever format you like. Digi or paper, small or large whatever you're comfortable with. I will provide you with a prompt, but you can write about whatever you wish. If you have an idea for a prompt you'd like to see please let me know. Also, if your journaling is not large enough to read, please add it to your post so we can all read your story.

If you are just joining us and would like to see all the prompts so far, please see our Master Journaling list.

Today's Prompt: Write about something you wish someone would have told you.

Here's my example:

On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: ^^Journaling Challenge 8-28^^
Tracy,
Love your journaling and love reading what you write. I have always disliked writing, but you are inspiring me to try this challenge.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

RitaS

Cherry Bing

Happy Saturday - I borrowed a little girl's laptop here at a coffeehouse that has internet. (none at the lake house where we are at for the weekend). On the road trip here yesterday I hand wrote out ALL previous journaling challenges. Woo hoo!
I love todays - I just finished reading a book called "what your doctor may not tell you about pre menopause" and chapter after chapter I keep thinking, "why didn't my mother, or doctor, tell me this?!!"
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Great job! Who would have thought you were ever "shy" about writing, you are so good at it! I am on this one.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Retiree3 wrote:Tracy,
Love your journaling and love reading what you write. I have always disliked writing, but you are inspiring me to try this challenge.

Thank you! I really hope to see you join us. :-D The beauty of working on this small size is you don't have to write a huge long essay. You'd be surprised at what a small amount of writing it takes to fill the page. I think my kids will really like these as they get older too since they are just random things I am thinking about at the time. It gives them a look into my real personality and not my 'mom' one if you know what I mean.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

-Tracy- wrote:
Retiree3 wrote:Tracy,

Thank you! I really hope to see you join us. :-D The beauty of working on this small size is you don't have to write a huge long essay. You'd be surprised at what a small amount of writing it takes to fill the page. I think my kids will really like these as they get older too since they are just random things I am thinking about at the time. It gives them a look into my real personality and not my 'mom' one if you know what I mean.
Small size? Mine don't fit! The last few have turned into 2 pagers! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

another great prompt! gotta catch up here :?
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Image

Your journaling on this is just lovely!!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

RitaS wrote:Happy Saturday - I borrowed a little girl's laptop here at a coffeehouse that has internet. (none at the lake house where we are at for the weekend). On the road trip here yesterday I hand wrote out ALL previous journaling challenges. Woo hoo!
I love todays - I just finished reading a book called "what your doctor may not tell you about pre menopause" and chapter after chapter I keep thinking, "why didn't my mother, or doctor, tell me this?!!"

OOOOO!! That's a great take on the prompt!!!

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I'm going to try to do this one Tracy. I missed Thursday because I was just so swamped with other things. :(
Image ImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

ImageImage
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Retiree3 wrote:ImageImage

Yay! I'm so happy you decided to play. This is beautiful journaling from the heart. Great job!!!!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

AlwaysHappy wrote:I'm going to try to do this one Tracy. I missed Thursday because I was just so swamped with other things. :(

No worries. Life happens. ;)

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

Thank you. What an inspiration

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I actually got one done before the next challenge posted! LOL journaling is long, but it's typed out in my gallery.

ImageImage
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee