We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: irock and I didn't even know it
OMG - what an adorable page! You totally irocked it!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Okay, I think I'm sold. Off to Michael's with my 50% coupon tomorrow.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

Great LO

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Great page. I'll have to check it out.
Image ImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

beautiful page!

Lynda

scrap-o-holic

Cherry Bing

SWAY2865 wrote:it's funny I can't find it if I search directly on acot but I can find it if I google it.

http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/new/45/128154

I believe if you copy and paste that in your browser it will take you to it, but it's not in stock yet. $12.99
Kristin told me today that they have ordered 200 more but didn't say when it would be in. I have one and it's LOTS of fun....even got some gems at the warehouse sale today!
Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armour might actually turn out to be a retard in tin foil!

scrap-o-holic

Cherry Bing

Grandma Flowers wrote:Okay, I think I'm sold. Off to Michael's with my 50% coupon tomorrow.
JoLees also sells one too....I've seen it at Michael's.
Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armour might actually turn out to be a retard in tin foil!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

scrap-o-holic wrote:
Grandma Flowers wrote:Okay, I think I'm sold. Off to Michael's with my 50% coupon tomorrow.
I've seen a couple of companies making similar tools. I hadn't really been interested until i saw that layout!! ARe the tools interchangeable, or do you have to use irock stuff with the imaginesce tool, jolee's with jolee's, etc? Or can you use what ever brand bling with whatever brand tool?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

gine

Cherry Garcia

awesome page :D
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

aceason

Cherry Bing

Ayla wrote:
scrap-o-holic wrote:
I've seen a couple of companies making similar tools. I hadn't really been interested until i saw that layout!! ARe the tools interchangeable, or do you have to use irock stuff with the imaginesce tool, jolee's with jolee's, etc? Or can you use what ever brand bling with whatever brand tool?
Totally interchangeable! I used the Tulip brand one with the iRock gems, in fact the iRock gems are a better deal than the Tulip ones, you get many more! The method behind them is pretty simple, heat on gems with meltable adhesive so I'm thinking Jolee's would work too.

aceason

Cherry Bing

Scrappy69 wrote:Awesome page!!!! I don't own an irock . . . ya think I need one?
Oh yeah, now I think everyone needs one of these! I can't wait to see what else they come out with as far as gems!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

aceason wrote:
Ayla wrote:I've seen a couple of companies making similar tools. I hadn't really been interested until i saw that layout!! ARe the tools interchangeable, or do you have to use irock stuff with the imaginesce tool, jolee's with jolee's, etc? Or can you use what ever brand bling with whatever brand tool?
Totally interchangeable! I used the Tulip brand one with the iRock gems, in fact the iRock gems are a better deal than the Tulip ones, you get many more! The method behind them is pretty simple, heat on gems with meltable adhesive so I'm thinking Jolee's would work too.
OK...now you've got me hooked. Will be working on that one. But I've spent enough this week...will have to wait for next payday lol.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I saw the shirt one and Michaels and wondered if it would work. It's good to know. The gems are pre-glued, then? I have a shirt I really like that has gems on them, and some have come off in the wash, and I wanted to stick new ones on there. Maybe I should look into this.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your LO! So super awesome!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Eh... I think I'll just buy the rhinestones with glue already on them. I get them for like .99 at Mike's and at a booth at CKC.
Leslie

Janell

Cherry Cola

beautiful layout!!!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

oh, btw, rocking layout!!!

aceason

Cherry Bing

scraptag wrote:I saw the shirt one and Michaels and wondered if it would work. It's good to know. The gems are pre-glued, then? I have a shirt I really like that has gems on them, and some have come off in the wash, and I wanted to stick new ones on there. Maybe I should look into this.
I hadn't tried shirts either and I have an 8 yo DD who likes everything blingy. Think I might have to add some sparkle to some tees now too!

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

That page is beautiful!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee