Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrappin45

Cherry Tart

How To post photos on replys?
How do you guys put the pictures when you post a reply for NSD??

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Re: How To post photos on replys?
If you just need to post just one pic, you can go to the gallery or shop and just copy and paste.

If you need to post several pics, I go to file (left top of screen). I select "new window". That opens another ACOT window. Then all you have to do is alt tab to toggle back and forth between the two windows. Go to the pic, copy and toggle back to your post thread to paste. Keep doing that until you have all the pics posted. Hope this makes sense. Someone else may have a different way, but that is how I learned to do it.
Image ImageImage

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Right click on the image you want, select copy image location- Go back to where you want to post, click on little icon above that looks like a picture with a dot in corner. Paste there, hit ok and it should appear on your post.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

When I right click, there isn't anything that says copy location. Only option I have is just "copy". Hum, wonder why that is. Maybe because my computers 5 years old. LOL
Image ImageImage

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Barb are you right clicking directly ON the picture you want to copy?

What web browser are you using?

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

If you don't have copy location, you could click on properties and highlight the address.... come back to the text, click on the icon image and paste the address in the text box.
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

scrappin45

Cherry Tart

scrappin45

Cherry Tart

Still can't figure out how to post a picture on a reply. used copy location and paste. Help! I know this has to be easy.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

This thread takes you step by step How To Add An Image To Your Post
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrappin45 wrote:Still can't figure out how to post a picture on a reply. used copy location and paste. Help! I know this has to be easy.
Which internet browser are you using?
Image Image

scrappin45

Cherry Tart

mozilla firefox

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Then you should get the "Copy Image Location" option when you right-click on something. But you said you're not getting that option??

If you *do*, then you can't paste it directly into your post; maybe that's the problem. You have to click on the "Insert image" icon above (looks like a pic in a frame), then paste the link into the pop-up box.
Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee