What do you wish a manuf would come up with?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Re: What do you wish a manuf would come up with?

Post by JulesinParadise »

PezKat wrote:
lilmacgil wrote:Rub-on remover
Have you seen the little 'gummy'/rubbery squares? CM & others had them, & they're great for getting rid of extra adhesive, rub-ons, all sorts of stray stuff you don't want on your page. :) I think CM's is called a Pick-up Square.

I use a gum eraser...it also removes 'stray' ink if you get it right away!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
amberella
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 39

Post by amberella »

JulesinParadise wrote:
amberella wrote:A universal adhesive that works with absolutely everything. :P

Ooh, and a Mary Poppin's type trunk or bag, so I could keep all my scrapbooking stuff in one small convenient portable place until I want to get it out. :D

If I can add Mary herself to clean up after me, I'm in!

I would worry about her being too cheery or singing all the time, though... I suppose if you could keep her silently tucked away in the closet with the rest of the cleaning utinsils until you needed her, that'd be okay... :bluelol: :winkb:
AmberImageImage
ImageImage
happayscrappay
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 315

Post by happayscrappay »

a robot arm that will organize and put all my pages into their albums for me.
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps
JeanG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 5

Post by JeanG »

A universal adhesive that works with absolutely everything. :P

Ooh, and a Mary Poppin's type trunk or bag, so I could keep all my scrapbooking stuff in one small convenient portable place until I want to get it out. :D

I want the Mary Poppin's bag too! ONLY---it also self-organizes your stuff as well--when you are done using an item--just drop it in the bag--and BAM!!! It is put right back where it belongs!!! LOL

Amen to both these!!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
greenmatter
Cherry Picker

Post by greenmatter »

GRACEpunches5 wrote:
scrappininAK wrote:extra sheets of letters with the most used - vowels, d's, m's etc.

AGREED!! extra vowels would be amazing:-D

+1
Scrappilicious! :)
JulianaM
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 259

Post by JulianaM »

love the idea of the adhesive for everything!

I don't need Mary though...I find cleaning and organizing my scrappy stuff relaxing!!!

I would love to have a black gel pen that is permanent and will write on anything! Several years ago, this existed. It was made by Pilot (Pilot Permaball). For some reason they quit making it, but it was seriously the best pen to journal with on absolutely any surface.
Janshotgun
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 88

Post by Janshotgun »

I would like some of the manufacturers to produce instructional DVD's showing their lines used in making layouts and mini albums - step by step. I do not have a LSS near me and have never been to a crop but would love to get video instructions and ideas.

Archiver's offered a class on a cosmo cricket recipe book which I couldn't take but would love to see and they also had an Art journal on display by 7 Gypsies that I fell in love with. They were not offering a class on it but allowed me to take pictures of each page.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
candykane
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 28

Post by candykane »

more religious items Crosses, Nativity etc.
ImageImage Layouts for Jan 2011
LayoutsImage for Feb.2011
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Post by 4peasinourpod »

scrappininAK wrote:extra sheets of letters with the most used - vowels, d's, m's etc.
yep...my thoughts exactly ;)
~pam~
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

ATG 1/2 inch is perfect for a wide adhesive.
EK success hasRub-On & Adhesive Remover Tool Kit-Pink
I've heard of CM's 12in circle cutter is about the truest 12 inch one out.

I would like an EHD that never dies and never fills up.
Paper wise.... I'd love the perfect desk mat that shows no paint spills, ink stains, cuts, sanding dust, dirt, etc. Oh and it must cover my whole desk perfectly ;)
amberella
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 39

Post by amberella »

kittymomma wrote:

I want the Mary Poppin's bag too! ONLY---it also self-organizes your stuff as well--when you are done using an item--just drop it in the bag--and BAM!!! It is put right back where it belongs!!! LOL

Ohh, great addition!! Can you even imagine how expensive this bag would be?? I

And I also agree with the letters... or that you could just place an order for the phrase you want and *poof* it shows up in front of you... <---- I suppose that's called a cricut, though... *sigh*
AmberImageImage
ImageImage
scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

Post by scrapsakes »

ditto the album protector/refill deal, i've had to do that last weekend and what a PITA!
sooo, if you're interested, i think you'll love the ease of adding/removing the AC ones :)

(american crafts "D" ring binders in various sizes or designs and very very convenient)
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

candykane wrote:more religious items Crosses, Nativity etc.
There are quite a few companies making these now! CM has lots, Jolee's has lots; I know there's some paper in the shop here that's really cool as well as a digi kit (which you can always print out & then use on a paper LO).
Image Image
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

EarthMom wrote:
PezKat wrote: Creative Memories has one & it's awesome!
They do? I need one!!!
It's the newest pattern in the Custom Cutting System - Jumbo Circle! So you can actually make 6 different size circles. (& fyi you can order CM stuff online now)
Image Image
AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 227

Post by AlwaysHappy »

Oh I love the idea of a universal adhesive!
Image ImageImage

grirosa
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 91

Post by grirosa »

kittymomma wrote:

I would love that too! and.... that it would turn into a key to put in the handbag, like that commercial on TV where the girl turns on the alarm and her big truck turns into a key into her purse :) I'll keep on dreaming :winkb:
Griselda
Image ImageImage
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

I totally agree that we need extra, extra vowels and the most used consonants. I have two granddaughters and their names are Samantha (3 a's) and Elizabeth (2 e's). I have to buy extra sheets to have enough letters.
 Image ImageImage
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

JulesinParadise wrote:Is there a product or idea that you think would be great?

For me, I'd just like to see the album folks put more than 10 page protectors in a post /top loading album. I'd be so willing to pay the extra and Yes! I know I can buy refills but I just HATE adding them.

And you?
This is what I want too! I hate refills, usually I just start a new album. But that means I have "Part 1, Part 2, etc." albums. I found a couple of times albums with 20 page protectors in them. Wish I had stocked up because they are really hard to come by. Whatever, charge more for the album if you think you're losing money on refill pages, I don't care, just give me a bigger album! (and don't tell me about 3 rings, I just can't get into them)
lilmacgil
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 29

Post by lilmacgil »

Laura wrote:Rub-on remover is a good one, too. Although, I usually have really good results with scotch tape! It almost always pulls it off for me. But, you have to be careful that the tape doesn't get pushed down too hard on the paper. I have ruined a layout or two that way!

Ooh I'll have to try that. I usually end up scratching it off and adding a different embellie there.
Julia

Image Image Image

Visit my blog!
PurpleGoddess
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 10

Post by PurpleGoddess »

Sandi0805 wrote:
I totally agree that we need extra, extra vowels and the most used consonants. I have two granddaughters and their names are Samantha (3 a's) and Elizabeth (2 e's). I have to buy extra sheets to have enough letters.

Heh! My Grandaughters are Alanah and Audrey....Never enough A's.....Give me an A....Lots of A's...LOL

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”