We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

DO you ever..........
Do you ever go thru your albums and see a layout that you later wonder.... WHAT WAS I THINKING????

I was going thru mine just seeing if it would give me some inspiration...... and came acrossed a few layouts that I just wonder where my brain was that day and how I thought that what I did was so cool LOL......when in reality now I see that nothing matched, nothing went together and it just didn't look good at all LOL.

Just wondered if I was the only one out there with this problem LOL
Firegems

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: DO you ever..........
Yes, I've done that. But, I've never actually done a page over again. I figure it reflects me and my skills at that time and just leave it alone.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

lol! Yes, I have done that. I see it on layouts where I try to use up certain things. I don't plan to change them. It's fun to see how my scrapbooking has evolved. My kids see them, amd like them.

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

I have burned some pages because they are so awful.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

yup.......

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

yes
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

babykaykz1108

Cherry Blossom

Ha ha ha! OFTEN! I have gone as far as to reprint pictures and re-do layouts just because I had a momentary loss of connection between my brain, hands and eyes! LOL
Have a great day/evening!
Adrienne (babykaykz1108)

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

HAve you seen my sticker sneeze of a layout that I proudly call my 1st layout?
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

feel the same way - mine are all so different - my 1st page is a hoot!

We should all post our very lo sometime

gine

Cherry Garcia

I have scrapped for over 12 years and want to cry when I see a lot off what I did back then. I have scanned, fixed and rescrapped many pictures LOL
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Laura wrote:Yes, I've done that. But, I've never actually done a page over again. I figure it reflects me and my skills at that time and just leave it alone.
Same here.
Leslie

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I've done it. My tastes have certainly changed over the years.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

amylw

Cherry Blossom

YEs. It's sooo tempting to re-do those pages..... but I haven't done it yet. I probably will as soon as I can't find one single picture to scrap :-D so that means never!

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Oh heck yeah. I have a two-pager in my daughter's first year book that I just hate! It's not sticker sneeze (although I've definitely been guilty of that in the past), it's more like Cricut sneeze, LOL! I did it right after I first got my Cricut and was still figuring it out. I put way too much stuff on that page! I've been sorely tempted to redo it, but so far I've left it alone.

koala1966

Cherry Delight

LOL, yes, definitely.

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

hahaha! Yep. It happens. I too don't get rid of anything though. I might use the same pics again in a completely different layout though. :-D

sherry

Cherry Bing

I do it all the time, but I also see layouts I did long ago and think, "I still love that layout"- the memories don't change!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've looked back at some of my beginning layouts and yes at the time thought they were okay. Now I look at where I am today and am truly amazed at what I accomplish with my pages. I put so much more detail (embellishments, etc.) than at the beginning of my scrapbooking days. They say things get better with time.
 Image ImageImage

MLee

Cherry Cola

I think we all do this but I'm not going to change anything.

What I'm most sad about is that I didn't know how to take photos - I'm still not great but at least I know to take better photos now.

babykaykz1108

Cherry Blossom

Everyone should post their first pages....I'm sure it is hysterical. Mine is hideous! Although I love the picture.
Have a great day/evening!
Adrienne (babykaykz1108)

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee