We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

How do you use your points?
I have 2211 points and I'm going to be placing an order. How do I use them when I check out? What do I get? What are they worth?
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: How do you use your points?
When you place and order......as you are checking out there will be a spot for you to use your points. For every 1000 points it's $5.00 off your order.
Firegems

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Good job on saving them up! I'm one of those people that used my points as soon as get to 1000 (only 83 more points to go! :winkb: )
Stacy

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Have fun spending!!!!

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

With my last order, I now have 4160 points accummulated. I am keeping my eye on a couple of things and my bite the bullet and spend them here soon.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Have fun shopping! I'm trying to accumulate enough points to get something I really want.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Once you place your order you will see how to use your points. Don't forget to use a promo code too; go to the home page, look at the top far right of the page where it says August Scrapbooking Promo Codes, click on that to see the promo codes.

There is a great one for shipping or 40% off your most expensive item (there are others too). You can only choose one each order. But you can use this as well as your points (I saved $20 last night).

I love the deals they have here!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I just spent 4000 points when ordering a Cricut cart. I love points!!!! Now I have to start all over again.
Image ImageImage

ksbella

Cherry Blossom

Have fun spending them!! You'll have to show us what you get!
::Kirsty::

ImageImageImage

IreneP

Sweet Cherry Pie

I want the new toy I mean tool that makes brads but I cannot remember what it is called.
I will have fun\

$25 GC

40%

4000 points

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

you will see when you check out!!!! Thats great I never save points because I spend them too quick lol:)
ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee