Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Somebody needs to keep me honest!
I just went through aCHA preview blog and have NEEEEEEEEED for no less than 12 Manufacturers new releases...some of them I'm going to NEEEEEEEEED at least two lines from, and some more. There is no way I can even begin to shop unless I start using up what I have again! SO, I'm going back on a no buy challenge. I am committed to doing at least 25 layouts with the products I have before I can buy anything new except adhesive.

Anybody else in?

Is there a forum for this somewhere?

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Somebody needs to keep me honest!
I think the resolution challenge forum is still open, I believe!:winkb:
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'll play! I have WAY too much stuff - and it's cluttering up my scrappy area.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

scraptag

Cherry Cola

ja, in my mind, it was, " I can do that..I'll be on vacation for 3 weeks" And then I realized that I was telling myself I wouldn't buy scrappy supplies for 3 weeks. But we all know that's not true. My sil and I have already pegged out a scrapbook store in the town we are staying in. So that would mean that I would have two weeks to get all those pages done before the crop weekend so I can buy goodies for that. But...we all know that shipping takes a bit of time, so I really only have a week. Oh...that is QUITE a challenge. Not sure I can accomodate this challenge right now...... lol

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Come on over the Scrapping Resolutions forum ladies! I need to start over again and get scrapping quick before the LYB and Fancy Pants lines come out!

bigsmartass

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good luck!! And, YOU CAN DO IT!

I think it's a great idea to set a number of layouts as a goal...

And just think, you'll still be able to get those papers, and maybe they'll be on sale if you wait long enough (meaning you can afford more of them)!

I was doing good with not buying until I needed a few things, then of course had to brose the clearence (And some other items)... so I had a package or two arrive this week lol. Now back to my scrapbooking diet..
Image Laurie, aka Image Image

If you can't convince them, confuse them

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I need to diet, too. In many more ways than one!
Image Image
RACHEL

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I think that this is a good thing for me too. I'm in.

0/25
Bibi

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Okay count me in 25 is not that bad I can do it!
ImageImage 

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I need a diet, but more of a no buying digital or paper. I have to wait at least 6 weeks. Wonder how many layouts I can get done in that time!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I'm in. Since I don't have a job right now, I shouldn't be spending money anyway. And I have more stuff than I can begin to use in 2 years!
Laurie

IreneP

Sweet Cherry Pie

sounds good but I wont keep to it LOL :winkb:

-ange-

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ok, I'll be in on this one! I just got some great goodies from Kristi (and the RAK from Lala) so I should be able to do this! I'm not going to say 25 LOs, I'm going to say 20 LOs, but also 20 cards and 2 projects :) I have about 10 BOM LOs I want to do, so that's half my goal right there! :)
*ange* :)

nene

Cherry Delight

Not going to be me.
I want more than 12 lines.
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Oh no, I just realized that I have $5 GC I need to spend before the 12th of august in the store! I have to spend $$$.
Laurie

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

I will join in. I just finished more than 50 LO in two weeks so I should be able to handle this.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

letumom wrote:Oh no, I just realized that I have $5 GC I need to spend before the 12th of august in the store! I have to spend $$$.

LOL Laurie...that didn't last long!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Laura Fiore wrote:
letumom wrote:Oh no, I just realized that I have $5 GC I need to spend before the 12th of august in the store! I have to spend $$$.

LOL Laurie...that didn't last long!
But the GC is for here at ACOT. I guess I could spend it on adhesives. Just have to figure out how, since this is my first GC.
Laurie

Janedee

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm just trying to figure how long it will take me to make 25 paper pages! CHA winter release might be out by then - but what the heck, I really need to use up some stash before I buy more - count me in. I'm home from holidays tomorrow so maybe I can get cracking on the weekend.
Jane

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Me too, I think I am a paperaholic I have so so much but I always need more!!!!
ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee