We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: How do you store / sort your brads?
I bought a plastic container for beads to store mine in. It has individual compartments that are small and has individual snapping lids. Love it. I have about four of these for my brads.
Bibi

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

I store mine in a miniature version of an embroidery floss container. I sort by color and manufacturer for both round and shaped.
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

JillinIN wrote:
immom2anc wrote:Image All my embellies go in 2 containers like this but smaller, made by snapware. The brads & eyelets are actually just thrown in the bottom of one now because it opened up and spilled everywhere and I was being lazy when I cleaned it up! ;)
Mmmm!! What kind of cookies are those and will you share the recipe?? Pleeeeeease. :-D

You guys are too funny... I was actually being too lazy to take actual photos of my sorters so I just googled SnapWare and this is what I got, but yeh, they do look really good! I'm going to guess that they are gingersnaps with a marshmallow filling (which i've had, and are SOOOOO YUMMMMMYYYY!!!)
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

MelissaM wrote:I sort by color and keep in this spice rack on my desk (this is where my buttons are too).

What a great idea. I have two of these in my kitchen for spices. Thank you. I see a trip to a store to pick up a couple more once I'm finished painting my scrap building.

My brads are in spinners. I'm not sure these are made any more. I have my brads by type first then color groups. Square brads, round, flower etc. I love Basic Grey so the Glazed brads stay with the line they are from until either they are gone or the paper is gone from that line. If I have any left they are re-sorted into the other brads.

Kim

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

By color or design.

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Mostly By Color
ImageImage

jmo95

Cherry Cola

lilkoala3 wrote:Uh... They're all just junked together in a compartment in a container. I don't have the time or patience to sort them.

I don't sort mine either. They are all in a jar!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

megamay

Cherry Cola

I use some cheapie 99c bead sorters, and I sort my brads by color and shape.

-ange-

Sweet Cherry Pie

killarney_rose wrote:
MelissaM wrote:I sort by color and keep in this spice rack on my desk (this is where my buttons are too).

What a great idea. I have two of these in my kitchen for spices. Thank you. I see a trip to a store to pick up a couple more once I'm finished painting my scrap building.

Kim

Am I reading that right??? Did she really say scrap BUILDING?!? I want to see photos!! :)
*ange* :)

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I love the spice rack idea!
Mine are sorted in a tackle box.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

All of you cherries are so creative. I just love to see what everyone comes up with for storage.
Image ImageImage

nene

Cherry Delight

I want Melissa's spice rack.
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I don't have a ton, so that makes it easy. I sort by color, sort of!!!!
I store them in those small plastic baby food containers. They are see through, so I can see what I got!

sherry

Cherry Bing

In the packages they came in, in a big plastic container. Tired of SORTING everything-- this way, the ones that go together (like Basic Grey patterned ones) stay together.

2_maybe_3

Cherry Blossom

angelagraybill wrote:for the most part I sort mine by color, and in some colors the bigger brads are separated out too Image :)

That's pretty much what mine looks like too.

terri04

Cherry Bing

by color & size & keep them in MM plastic container.

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

by color and then in a storage divided container...

estelariv

Cherry Blossom

I just store them by color

TamiB

Cherry Tart

I sort by color in some mini bins that Lisa B. was showing on QVC several years ago. Love the spicerack concept.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee