Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

estelariv

Cherry Blossom

Re: Paper Sorting Question for my Favorite Cherries!
Im having a problem with my organization... for me is a new hobbie.. wich I really love but its frustrating when I see my desk and all my things are all over the place.. any advice?? I´ve been checking out some furniture but I havent decide yet...

ladycardfan

Cherry Blossom

I tried by color - now I am using the manu line - and adding the card stock with it. putting it in those plastic bags. Then I have a large amount of cardstock grouped by colors.

going by color just didn't work for me - because I always ended up splitting lines - then not able to find that one piece of paper...

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I've tried to do by catergory, ie holidays, color, season, boy/girl. But DD's get into it and everythings all over the place. I just did a big sort before NSD and put embellies in seperate basket, and papers in folders. Wish I had some storage shelves.
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

Mom2angels

Cherry Blossom

I sort cardstock by color, and specialty (like felt, fabric, etc) all go together, and then everything else goes in Themes 'Baby' 'Red, White blue', Halloween, etc. When ever I get a pack of paper, I try to just keep it together though, so all the patterns and all the solids match
Image Image

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

I tried the sort by color a long time ago & it just did not work for me. Sorting by manufacturer works great for me.
Only theme I have separated is Christmas paper.
ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee