Kaiser Craft Airy Fairy Card

Moderator: ACOT Employee

lyrlen
Cherry Tart

Kaiser Craft Airy Fairy Card

Post by lyrlen »

Hi

I don't know if Cherry on Top plans to carry the Kaiser Craft Airy Fairy line or not - but I just bought the last papers from this collection at my Local Scrapbook Shop.  What sold me was this beautiful demo card that the shop said they found on the Kaier Craft site.   I looked all over, did a site search and a google search and I can't find it.  I can't find any cards on that site at all.  Anyone know what I am talking about and maybe could send me a link?  I love the card and would like to reproduce it

Thanks

Mary
lpap0807
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 32

Re: Kaiser Craft Airy Fairy Card

Post by lpap0807 »

Does the card say "Dream" on it, or "Friends Make Magic?  If so, I think I found it.  There are two different cards on pages 14 & 15, check here:

http://www.kaisercraft.net/pdfs/worksho ... shop16.pdf
Have a blessed day!
rnmom247
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 15

Post by rnmom247 »

Thanks for sharing the link.  I went there just to check it out and have saved the site, there are more of these workshops on there that look great.  I really need to search the internet more and see what other sites have to offer.
Pam ImageImage
Miss Daisy-NC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by Miss Daisy-NC »

Thanks for the link.....there's a lot of great projects there
Charlotte
lyrlen
Cherry Tart

Post by lyrlen »

Not sure why this didn't go in correctly

I originally wrote that the link kindly provided was not the card I was looking for as that had a fairy against a flower on the cover, and something else inside.  But I just can't remember

Here is a link to another site with another paper example.  Sadly again not the card I am looking for.

http://janeettiajones.blogspot.com/2009 ... ch-16.html

I did write to Kaiser Craft but no response yet - hopefully monday

Mary

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”