Newbie in Texas

Moderator: ACOT Employee

THarkins
Cherry Tart

Newbie in Texas

Post by THarkins »

I am from Fort Worth Texas and have found that most of my scrapping buddies have all returned to the work force now that our kids are in school full time.  I tried another local group but we just did not mesh, too much gossiping and backstabbing going on for me.  So I find myself with tons of time on my hands and in need of some scrappy buddies. 

I have been purchasing from ACOT over the years but did not even realize there was a message board/forum.  I am thrilled to have found you guys and can't wait to start checking it regularly.  I love challenges and chatting so this is going to be great.   The online crop sounds like a blast.  Never done one, but I am gonna be here for this one to give it a try.

Feel free to PM me if you are in the local area and we can maybe make some "playdates"!  LOL! 

---Tonya
BugLover
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 30

Re: Newbie in Texas

Post by BugLover »

Welcome to the board!!! :-D
Nothing makes me happier than seeing the word "CLEARANCE"
Miss Daisy-NC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by Miss Daisy-NC »

Hello and welcome to the board....you will enjoy it here!!!!!!! The crops here are a blast
Charlotte
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Hey there, welcome to the mb.  While I am not from D-FTWorth, it is one of my favorite places to visit.  My cousin is chief of something there with the police.  Hope you find a group of local ladies to with whom you can crop.  And this place is a great one to hang out!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Welcome!
ImageImage 

writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Hi again!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Sandi770
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 66

Post by Sandi770 »

Welcome! :) :)
THarkins
Cherry Tart

Post by THarkins »

Ladies, thank you for the warm welcomes. 

I have missed a few days on here cause I was sickly and it was nice to come back and see some friendly posts.  I just hate this time of year when allergies and colds are all over the place.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”