We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

RitaS

Cherry Bing

Have you looked at your Xmas pics? Developed?
 I suppose some of you are on the ball and already sent pics off for printing. I took over 600 photos between Dec. 16 - Dec. 25 - so many because I have a new Nikon D80 and was trying different settings and such. I have only glanced at my photo files and feel i could commit an entire 24 hrs reviewing photos and tweaking as needed for photo printing.Granted, many are photos of birds at the feeders for a mini album I plan to do - and since they move lots i was shutter happy.

about how many did you take? Have you looked at them? Who has theirs developed already?
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

SusieKing

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Have you looked at your Xmas pics? Developed?
 i was so bad about taking pics this year.  i took mostly of the new baby.  for some reason, most likely chaos, i didn't have my camera in hand.
Susie King

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I've taken about 250 pictures since the beginning of Dec . I need to start going through them and seeing which ones I want printed.  That seems like a very low number for me, usually I take at least 80-100 per event.

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

For christmas week....probably around 150 or so. I have 2 rolls to get developed and the rest are digital that need to be printed. I plan to have them done in the coming week I think. 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I took about 300. Haven't gotten them developed yet though. Maybe this week.
ImageImageImageImage

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

developed?  Ha!  I still have 2007 to print!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I probably took 300-400.  I printed a few up on my printer to give to family members in New Year's cards.  I'm taking advantage of that snapfish offer for 75 prints for 9.99 with free shipping.  The rest I'll have to think about.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I took about 50 but haven't taken them off my camera yet. LOL I'm still busy playing with my new toys :winkb:
Image Image

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I got mine off the camera, but they're sitting in Nikon Transfer waiting for some editing. I'm hoping to get a little of that done this weekend. We were at my parent's all of last week & I want to make them a mini album of it.

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

I took about 800 but narrowed it down to about 240. Like you, some are for mini albums that are different projects than usual. I haven't decided if I'm going to send any out to get printed or not. I usually print at home but that's an aweful lot to do myself.

Where do you send to print? I have a credit at artscow and was thinking about using that but don't know how good they are.

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

I just uploaded them yesterday to my external hard drive, and I believe I took over one hundred. I've scrapbooked some of them already :-D

mayerkt

Cherry Bing

I think I took over four hundred or so - I've already uploaded, edited and scrapped a couple :) I haven't printed photos out in ages though.....I've got no where to put them!
~*~Karin~*~
Visit our little world! My Blog ~*~ My Photos

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

OKAY so....I am not so pleased with my Christmas photos this year because I did not get out and about like I wanted to, to take pics. Living in Houston, the weather throws me off. I always want to go see lighting ceremonies and then something else comes up and I miss that and then before you know it....Christmas Day is here! UGH! Anywho, I made up some Christmasssy photo shots and I like them but I do not have a lot. Next year, I vow to go SOMEWHERE for Christmas..hopefully out of town.  With that being said, I have developed my photos and now they are looking up at me from my scrap table. HA!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I took a lot...probably 500+ over the whole month. I've edited most, thinking of dumping a bunch in the trash so I don't keep just ok photos when I have better ones of the same day/event. Kicking myself in the butt, because I didn't take one photo on Christmas eve when my nephew was here, and I haven't seen him in years!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

I haven't had mine printed yet...will do that when the kids go back to school.

If they ever do :?
~pam~

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I've already reviewed all of them, had to put them on the computer to free space on my cards. I have no idea how many I took.. I lost count!! Not gotten them developed yet.. and won't get those holiday onces printed for awhile. I've still not gotten last years printed. Working on my honeymoon album... so those pictures will be printed first!
~ Carissa ~

ChrisPozzi

Cherry Blossom

I took about 300 and sent them to walgreens for 10 cent pics

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I took about 350 in four days and they are already weeded and sorted on the computer.  I print my own photos so I don't have to deal with that until I want to scrap them.  :winkb:

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I took about 70 to 100 betwen the 29th and Christmas day.  They have been tranferred to my computer, edited and off for printing.  Picked them up this morning and will be scrapping them this week.  Christmas is my favorite thing to scrap and I keep them in a separate Christmas Album so I can get them done.  I have a few pictures to get from dd, like Jonah with Santa on Christmas eve day at his other grandparents.  Other than that, I am ready to scrap.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

SheilaD wrote: 
Where do you send to print? I have a credit at artscow and was thinking about using that but don't know how good they are.
I use Winkflash a lot. Never have any problems and they are having a 6 cent sale on 4x6 prints.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee