Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

Dec. crop info plz
 Do we have a date for the dec crop yet? will it be like nov.? Nov   was my first crop i loved it! ty for any info

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Re: Dec. crop info plz
 oh no  no  no, LOL!!! there's no way in the world we could pull out that huge shindig every month. oh I shudder... :? ha hahahahaha

ACOT has crops every quarter, aka every 3 months. Kind of in time to the seasons actually, so you know we'll have one in Nov, Feb, for NSD in May, and Aug.
Image Image

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

And here I thought I missed a big announcement! 
It would be fun to have them more often, but probably not for the CT. :-D
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

OMG!  Monthly crops??  Help me!  :winkb:

sassy09

Cherry Blossom

awww and here I was hoping for another crop of some kind to see if I could juggle 10 projects  at once again. rofl.. we will have different things going on though right? I want to keep learning and get involved here. I had so much fun, and met so many wonderful people at the last crop. Are there some kind of projects that do happen thru out the month? inquiring minds want to know. lol

Dance Like No One is Watching...

Don't forget to Kiss a Frog Today!

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

There's a whole slew of challenges issued by the CT every month.  Lots of stuff to learn and push your envelope with!  There will be a link to the "article" of challenges come Dec. 1.  Or you can hurry and get some of the November ones done this weekend!  http://upload.acherryontop.com/article?a=4628
- Angie - Come read my blog!

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

I really enjoy the crops as well, but it is so much work putting them together having one once a month would be so difficult. There are so many challenges each month, that I'm sure that will keep you busy. :-D

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

So I take it you enjoyed your first crop? :-D
I had to giggle, though, because Kristi began planning this past crop in September, and it took all of 3 months to get it organized.  I never realized until I was on the CT, how much behind the scenes work goes into one. 

Kristi, we might give you a break for the holidays, but you will be ready to start planning on January 2nd...right? :winkb:
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thanx for info all!  yes i did have a blasttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I love the crops but Itere are also some great challenges each month and contests
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

If you want more challenges, take a look at Laura Fiore's Amp it Up challenges (in the Use Your Stash Forum)

https://www.acherryontop.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=197

She comes up with some interesting challenges to use up your stash (or, if you're like most of us, make a small dent in it LOL)

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Art_Teacher wrote: So I take it you enjoyed your first crop? :-D
I had to giggle, though, because Kristi began planning this past crop in September, and it took all of 3 months to get it organized.  I never realized until I was on the CT, how much behind the scenes work goes into one. 

Kristi, we might give you a break for the holidays, but you will be ready to start planning on January 2nd...right? :winkb: 
a break... yes please! LOL  ;) 
Image Image

roe2552

Cherry Blossom

That was my first crop as well. It was fun, but I had a hard time keeping up and trying to find my way around. Hopefully I will get better at this.

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

I about crapped my pants... I don't have time for another crop...
ShanShan

Kaylas_Bah

Cherry Berry

I really enjoyed my first online crop, too.  Looking forward to the next one.  Congrats for a great job CT!! :greenlol:
Lori
Image Image

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

Quarterly is just about the right speed for me!!
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Yeah I was thinking... WHOA no way could any of us handle a monthly one. I mean heck I can't even take on half the challenges we get a month!! The crops are beyond fun.. but its one of those things.. waiting makes it that much more worth it in the end!!! So I'm good for waiting 3 months for the excitment again!!!
~ Carissa ~

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Just went to a two day crop and have decided that I really like online crops better so I don't have to drag all my stuff out the door and back!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

HollDoll

Cherry Picker

ncokely wrote: Just went to a two day crop and have decided that I really like online crops better so I don't have to drag all my stuff out the door and back!!!
Me too!  I never get much done at crops.  It's not bad if I just pull stuff out for a couple pages then I don't have to take everything.  I think I go now more for the fellowship, vs actually working.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee