We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

OMGOSH! I am now a Stickle maniac!
 I just discovered Stickles!!!  Woohoo!  My pages are just a glittering!  I went away for a scrappy even this past weekend and discovered these bad babies!  The ladies laughed at me when I would squeal with delight after stickling items on my pages!

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: OMGOSH! I am now a Stickle maniac!
Join the club! I am majorly addicted too.
Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I love stickles too...
ImageImage 

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Join the club!  I love Stickles too! 

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yay! :-D  I'm happy you've found the joy that is stickles! :inlove:

MLee

Cherry Cola

I totally adore Stickles!!  Except - I purchased some of the Tim Holtz distressed stickles because I love those colors since they match all of the rest of his line. I knew they were thicker than regular Stickles, I was prepared for that, but the video said they dried like mica flakes so I thought, "cool." WRONG. they are clumpy and take forever to dry!!

You know normal Stickles take a bit of time to dry anyway but these take FOREVER, with or without a heat tool and on a cold day you could be here ALL DAY LONG.

So, is it just me? Has anyone else tried the Distressed  Stickles and loved them? ALL other Stickles I really do love - a lot!!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Stickles are the devil!!!!!
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Yep...me too.  I actually have to try to NOT use them...at least once in awhile!  LOL.

M'Lee...sorry...no help.  I haven't tried those.  They sound like a nuisance though. :?

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I bought 4 on vacation and loved them.  When I went to the Expo I couldn't decide which colors I would use more, so I BOUGHT THEM ALL!   YIPPEE! 

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've never used Stickles before, but I know everyone else is addicted. I'm trying to hold out....

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

They are wonderful aren't they!
Molly

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

count me in, i've gone stickle-crazy as well!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Oh yeah! I love them too!

Haven't tried those M'Lee...sorry they're a pain. You might want to send them to me...we are dryer here, LOL

elbagirl

Cherry Tart

I also Looooove stickles.  i used them at crop this Friday on an Advent lo.  i have them in all different colors. It was Hard to use at the crop because they take a while to dry, so I will bring the page home and stickle away so I can lay it out to dry from now on.
Nancy

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

Themom wrote: I totally adore Stickles!!  Except - I purchased some of the Tim Holtz distressed stickles because I love those colors since they match all of the rest of his line. I knew they were thicker than regular Stickles, I was prepared for that, but the video said they dried like mica flakes so I thought, "cool." WRONG. they are clumpy and take forever to dry!!

You know normal Stickles take a bit of time to dry anyway but these take FOREVER, with or without a heat tool and on a cold day you could be here ALL DAY LONG.

So, is it just me? Has anyone else tried the Distressed  Stickles and loved them? ALL other Stickles I really do love - a lot!!
Hmm, I didnt get the distressed, but I bought some of the 'Ice' ones which are also chunkier.  Haven't used them yet though.  Maybe I'll go play...

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yep, love me some stickles!! 
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I love them also.

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

I love Stickles!  I just got Holly and Mermaid and they are to die for. 
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I too am a shameless Stickles hussy.  Over the past year or two, I have accumulated every color of regular stickles that has come out. And NOW, I have all 12  colors of the new stickles TH distress and 3 of the new TH glitz stickles (there are 6).  I love the stuff. 

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

LOL! I like them too, but don't like how long I have to wait for it to dry.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee