Moderator: ACOT Employee

SBcrazee
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 28

Re: jewelry while scrapping?

Post by SBcrazee »

megamay wrote: now, those were both sarcasm right? :winkb:

or should I be offended...
yeah, I know Im weird though, but then who isn't? what is 'normal' anyway?
** gasp ** I'm in underwear all summer long at home. I guess I'm not normal either.  :greenlol:
ImageImage
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

The only jewelry I wear daily are earrings.  And they get changed once, sometimes twice or even THREE times a day, depending on what I'm wearing at the moment! LOL!  I've tried wearing rings, but just haven't gotten the grasp of them... either they're "just right" one day, too tight the next and way too loose a month later..!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
averys_mom
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 293

Post by averys_mom »

I take mine off at night to sleep and most of the time anymore I forget to put them back on.  I really try to remember if we're going somewhere, especially church, LOL!  I don't want to raise any eyebrows!
TraciL
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 238

Post by TraciL »

I used to wear jewelry every day - now that I work at home I rarely wear it even out...it feels weird to me.....but if I do leave the house to scrapbook I do wear my wedding ring just because when I leave the house it's a habit to put it on...'cause I'm afraid I'll get home and it will be gone.

I wore a watch for years - now it feels like it's strangling me - I think it's because the watch shrunk.  (couldn't be my wrist got bigger - that never happens)
justred2u
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 4

Post by justred2u »

I put my rings on as soon as I leaving the house for work (when I did work at least), shop, etc. but at home, nope.  Doesn't matter what I am doing cropping, dishes, mowing, gardening ... I take them off.  My diamond fell out one time so I just don't do anything with them on.  Now my Mom NEVER took her rings off the whole 58 years they were married ... refused when she had all her babies, so they taped them up, and when she past away 3 years ago needless to say they were still there.  None of my sisters wanted to do that but my husband and I insisted that was what she wanted so we had to and I had to beg the funeral home to make sure they stayed there... 
Leslie Mar 1/10
ImageImage
1) Rebel. Refuse to accept the idea that creativity is work.
2) Play. Think like a child.
3) Zone. Tune out negative vibes.
4) Feel. Open your heart, nurture your imagination.
lsdopey
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 14

Post by lsdopey »

I wear mine everyday.  Though mine are still "new" (2 years on Tuesday).  I always wear my wedding ring but I can't sleep in my engagement ring - love my husband, got me exactly what I wanted.  I get my diamonds checked every few months, and have not had any problems with inks or adhesives on mine.  ~ Liana
~ Liana

Interested in Scrapbooking Swaps?? Check us out at http://www.iasst.forumotion.net

Most papers are available at ACOT!

MiasMommy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 158

Post by MiasMommy »

The minute i get home my rings come off, hair is pulled up and pjs are on.  I only wear my rings outside the house.
Christina
luboost
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 33

Post by luboost »

averys_mom wrote: I take mine off at night to sleep and most of the time anymore I forget to put them back on.  I really try to remember if we're going somewhere, especially church, LOL!  I don't want to raise any eyebrows!
Sometimes I think about that...I don't wear a ring, and I didn't adopt dh's last name!  Am I really married? :winkb:lol
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

I only take mine off to go swimming, take a shower and to sleep.
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

Nope, no wedding ring or bracelets, etc. for me.  I take the wedding rings off as soon as get home.  My dh lost his working outside this year, since I give him a hard time about it :) I always make sure I'm careful with mine. 
davsar
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 631

Post by davsar »

I take my ring off for almost everything I do, including scrapbooking.
ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”