Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: How do you scrap?
 I used to be a chronological scrapper, but stopped after I got stuck too many times by not being motivated to scrap what was next. Now I scrap whatever jumps out at me.

lisalyn

Sweet Cherry Pie

Definatly a fly by the seat of my pants kind of scrapper, Unless there's a certain albumn that has to get done right away.
Lisa
"always laugh, always hope, always love, always pray."

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

I scrap whatever I am in the mood to scrap at the time. I used to only be chronological but I would get myself so stressed out about not being caught up. I have realized I will probably never be caught up so I might as well scrap whatever I am in the mood to do.

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm a theme/event scrapper....if I start on one trip or event, I stick with it until it is done. Except for my wedding pics, can't seem to finish those suckers.
Image Image

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

MamaK321 wrote:I go with whatever I'm feeling at the moment. Sometimes I'm inspired by a product, other times a design, others even a photo.
Me 2!!

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I used to scrap in order - then I realized that I would never be caught up so now I just scrap whatever I feel like that day.
Rebecca

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I haven't scrapped much lately, but I would freak out if I had to do it in chronological order.  I'm all over the place!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am too anal to jump around much.  I have one album with those type of layouts.  Things I have done for challenges and such.  I general start with an event and finish it before moving on.  So, Crono is my middle name.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I pretty much scrap chronologically but I also will throw together some LO's that suit my fancy and my new supplies!!!!
Image~Angie~

scrapbelle

Cherry Bing

I scrap whatever I am in the mood to scrap.  I find that if I "must" scrap a certain chain of events I get creative block!!  So, I just do what feels good at the time.
Image Image

Janell

Cherry Cola

I usually do whatever pictures I think are the best at the time. I hate scrapping photos that didn't turn out, but you know you have to....like DS's recent b-day I'll eventually need to scrap them, but they didn't turn out all that great.  I try to keep up with my photos so I don't have a huge back log!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

Well, I kinda do both I guess.  I print one month at a time and scrap that month.  I don't go in the order the pics were taken. Just as long as they are in that month.  Right now, I'm way behind, so I have 3 months printed and am working on those.

stangGirl

Cherry Blossom

I scrap what ever has been piling up.  Ususally out of order!  

ImageImage

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

whatever strikes my fancy! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

whatever strikes my mojo at that time
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

davsar

Cherry Cola

I scrap with what ever I have on hand
ImageImage

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

i scrap whatever floats my boat...once a year i do a whole album in a weekend though of 1 event...for a present...usually it's christmas, or the grandkid
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

whatever moves me that day

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Flying--Always! I started when my kids were 6 and 8 years old...never wanted the pressure of chronological. I do have to say though, that whenever I get great new photos, I can't resist scrapping them right away...so it's sort of chronological! :winkb:

betiloo

Cherry Blossom

I have 5 albums going right now.  It's hard but I love it

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee