We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

Fun & Games - RAK
 I just wanted to give all you lovely ladies the heads up!  I am giving away my new Dream Street paper line called Fun & Games on my blog.  All you have to do is leave me a comment!  I will choose a winner on Saturday (July 19, 2008), by random draw.  Also, several of the other Dream Street designers are giving away their new stuff too!  Be sure and check out the Dream Street Blog for more information! :)
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: Fun & Games - RAK
 I didn't know you (or Amy T for that matter) designed for Dream Street! That's so awesome! :-D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

Yep... we started at the same time!  I love Dream Street and all the designers are awesome (and sweet!)  I feel very, very  blessed! :)
Kelly Shults

MLee

Cherry Cola

Kelly these are terrific!!

Yours and Amy's are always two of favorites! There used to be one other designer I really liked but I think she must be gone... but these are terrific!! The colors are FAB!!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Cool! Thanks for offering this Kelly!!

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

Just bumping this up --- the drawing will be tommorow!  If you haven't stopped by my blog and left me a message, come on by!  :) 
Kelly Shults

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

That was SO worth checking out! Pretty papers!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee