We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

July 6 Scrap A Day Challenge
 Hey girls! Just wanted to let y'all know that anyone can join us at any time! If you're just checking out this thread for the first time, jump in. You don't have to finish a layout everyday, you just have to do something scrappy!

Yesterday, I finished a mini album, did a DT layout, and did a digi layout. Here's the mini: Image

Show me what you did!

Oh, and I'll be back later today with a new Amp It Up Challenge!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: July 6 Scrap A Day Challenge
 Laura..I LOVE your mini-albums!!!!!!!!! i DID alot, of digi Lo's, but I am definetely going to paper scrap today{6th} after I get some laundry done....
here are the digi LO's I did

Image~Angie~

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

I did lots.  I made 10 cards for a swap, worked on some altered blocks and then finished 2 pages and made 1.  Oh and made a luggage tag. I was on a roll.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

OHMGosh Angie--I LOVE that first layout...your clusters are amazing girl! Great job on the second one too...wasn't PacMan the best?

Good job Amanda...you're scrapping your hiney off girl!

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

You've got the best mini albums Laura....cool cupcake!! And Angie...love the pac-man journaling....one of my favorites!!  Cute photo and layout with the kids....I'm trying to recover from a late night but was mostly finished thisImage

n7zuq

ACOT Promotions

clairbug

Cherry Bing

Hey...I scrapped yesterday! But I'm too lazy to upload. Bwahahaha! :-D

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

OMG...those are GREAT LO's girls...Tristann I LOVE your title and that little cutout kitty cat.....Glenda, I LOVE the baseball LO, 'cuase I have that felt fusion and can't wait to use it!....
Image~Angie~

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wow, Tristann, you sure have a patient little kitty there!  You could make one of those a "Scratch My Itch" caturday photo.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Tristann, those pics look familiar. Did you post them to Icanhazcheezburger or LiveJournal?  I LOVE them and your layout!! (I saved it. :winkb:) Absolutley gorgeous work today ladies!! WOW!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Since the weather didn't cooperate to go to the fair I worked on some cards with my sister for a swap and we made some extra's to put in these clear card boxes to give as sets for christmas.

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Ooooh! Loving those layouts ladies! I am especially digging Angie's!

I went to the park and got some fantastic pictures. :-D Here are are two...

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Diana, LOVE those pics and I really like the one of Dad and the boys!
Image~Angie~

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I am on a roll....I gotta another digi LO done and now I am going to work on my Double Down Challenge LO {paper}
Image~Angie~

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Awesome Angie!!!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Geez Diana...those pics are so fabulous, you need to convert them to black and white and then overlay them in every color so you can scrap them FOREVER!!!!

Cute stuff Angie and Tristann, and Glenda (did I already comment on yours here? :?) I'm working on organizing my alphas...I don't even want to talk about how many I have...so embarrassing!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

No scrapping for me today, but I did catch up my praise in the gallery and I say that counts!! :-D

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Just did this one

beachlover

Cherry Addict

well, I got three whole layouts done today!  and I spent lots of time in the gallery tonight too!  here is one of them
now its off to bed, vacation is over and its time to go back to work in a few ours :(

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

I love the color combos on both Jenn's and Ann's!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee