We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

baggleflap

Cherry Tart

Newbie from SC
 Hey Y'all!  Introduced myself on "General Talk" but thought I should say Hello here. New to ACOT but not scrapbooking. Started scrappin about 10 years ago with my daughters' baby books. Now I'm working on several albums. My albums are chronological but I work on whatever I feel like working on at the moment. I've done some small theme albums but 99% of my albums are 12 x 12. Looking forward to viewing all the wonderful LOs in the Gallery.

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Newbie from SC
 Hey there, welcome to ACOT. We have a Flapdoodle on here & now a baggleflap :-D
ImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hi and welcome to you!
Leslie

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

Welcome!  I really miss living in SC :(
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

pjw

A Cherry on Top

Welcome!  I'm from Anderson, SC ~~ are we close? 

baggleflap

Cherry Tart

[quote="SBcrazee"] Hey there, welcome to ACOT. We have a Flapdoodle on here & now a baggleflap :-D[/quote]

I saw the Flapdoodle. I wonder if it means anything.  Baggleflap is just a word we got my 2 year old niece to say when she was learning to talk. It drove my bro crazy! My niece is now almost 13 and the word has stuck around.

Saw that you are in So Cal.  Where abouts?  We used to live in Rancho Cucamonga east of LA.

pjw

A Cherry on Top

So Cal?  Well, heck I thought you meant South Carolina!  :?

pjw

A Cherry on Top

Ah ha!  She is from South Carolina (Fort Mill)  I looked at her bio!  A bit far from me but maybe we'll run into each other somewhere in between! :winkb:

baggleflap

Cherry Tart

[quote="pjw"] Welcome!  I'm from Anderson, SC ~~ are we close? [/quote]

Not REAL close but about 2 hours maybe.   I'm just south of Charlotte, NC.  My bro lives in Greenville....well, Simpsonville actually.  Have you been to Scrapbook Creations in Spartanburg?  It's a nice store.  A little too far for me but I had to check it out at least ONCE.  lol

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

[quote="baggleflap"]Saw that you are in So Cal.  Where abouts?  We used to live in Rancho Cucamonga east of LA.[/quote]

I'm further west near Burbank but I have a friend in Rancho C. that I visit sometimes.
ImageImage

baggleflap

Cherry Tart

Y'all type too fast!  I'm trying to answer and my DD comes in to ask a question. By the time I get back to my post, I find y'all have had a whole conversation without me! lol

Yes, I live in South Carolina. We moved here from So. Cal. Before that it was Houston TX and before that it was NORTH Carolina.  Whew. And my DH isn't even in the military.

baggleflap

Cherry Tart

[quote="SBcrazee"][quote="baggleflap"]Saw that you are in So Cal.  Where abouts?  We used to live in Rancho Cucamonga east of LA.[/quote]

I'm further west near Burbank but I have a friend in Rancho C. that I visit sometimes.[/quote]

Yep, drove that way often. My bro lives in Simi Valley.  We drove the 210 OFTEN!

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

Welcome! 
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Welcome!

pjw

A Cherry on Top

No, I haven't been to the store in Spartanburg.  But it's on my list! ;)

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee