***Meet & Greet*** June 24 Jackie (camsmomma)

Moderator: ACOT Employee

CamsMomma
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 267

Re: ***Meet & Greet*** June 24 Jackie (camsmomma)

Post by CamsMomma »

Can you roll your tongue?true!

If you could choose your own name, what would you choose? hmm i used to think about this when i was young and back then i thnk i would have chosen elizabeth, but now that i know myself better, thats waaaayyy too proper for me lol
Image Image
CamsMomma
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by CamsMomma »

Do you sing out loud in the car? ummmm *blushes* i totally sing and dance in the car alllllllllllll the time.  i love music so i really get in to it lolol

Do you like to dance? i love it!  and its a great work out

Do you do anything that can make Cam roll his eyes at you already?pssshhh that kid is all attitude, he rolls his eyes too much if you ask me :waiting:

What is your favorite restaurant?fiesta azteca!  i looooooovvvvve mexican food, and moving from cali (where mexican food is reeeeallllly mexican) there wasnt really any places that were up to par, but fiesta azteca is the best around here.
Image Image
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Post by -Tracy- »

Hi Jackie! Image

Tell us something about you that might suprise us. :-D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
CamsMomma
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by CamsMomma »

Tell us something about you that might suprise us. Image

What???  no one said there would be open ended questions........that means i really have to think lolol

ok, im kind of really pretty good a chemistry.  (lame i know but what can i say?) but no really all through school, high school and the college ive finished, i loved chemistry, i was always the first one done with labs and tests and i always got an A.  the only classes i ever got an A+ in effortlessly.  one time i even caught the teacher having a wrong answer on his quiz key.  he was trying to mark it wrong and i was like ummmmm nooooo, and showed him where he was wrong.  its good i was the first one done, or he would have had to regrade everyone.  its like i can see the molecules in my head.
Image Image
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Post by -Tracy- »

That's cool Jackie!! I like science too. :-D Biology for me.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

What's your favorite movie?

How did you end up here at ACOT?

If you could go back to a particular period in time, where would it be and why?
CamsMomma
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by CamsMomma »

What's your favorite movie? umm much like scrapbooking, my favorite movie is one of the recent ones at that time.  mr brooks was the last really rockin movie i saw

How did you end up here at ACOT? i was online shopping for paper scrappy supplies and saw some of the digital layouts that really got me interested in digital scrapbooking, and well, i was hooked.  the gals here on the mb, are the best so i stuck around!

If you could go back to a particular period in time, where would it be and why? id have to say, if anything, my time with dh before we had kids.  we were really young and freshly in love and didnt have many responsibilites (financial and otherwise), i would have liked to do more with that time than we did, you know like travel and take weekend trips, stuff that isnt so easy to do now
Image Image
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

what's the best part of being on the ACOT CT?

have you ever worked nights and if so do you perfer them over working days?

how has Cameron adjusted to Alannah?

what kind of car do you drive?

do you see a mini-van in your future? :winkb:

are you a bling bling kind of girl or plain jane?

what is your favorite cartoon? {can you tell what I am currently watching :winkb:}

do you have a favorite element {digital{ that you tend to use over and over?
Image~Angie~
CamsMomma
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by CamsMomma »

jeepers angie!!  lol

what's the best part of being on the ACOT CT? i think for the most part challenging myself to do different things, and interacting with everyone else on the team.  ive always loved working in a group.

have you ever worked nights and if so do you perfer them over working days? i currently work at night, i LOVE it!  i am so not a morning person.  theres less people and the means less drama

how has Cameron adjusted to Alannah? for the most part, sometimes he gets a little needy for attention, but really he loves his sister and i think he will only like it more as she gets bigger and can interact with him more

what kind of car do you drive?a 2000 pontiac grand am

do you see a mini-van in your future? Image lol no, i want like a crossover type suv.

are you a bling bling kind of girl or plain jane? most definatly bling bling!  i love big bright colored stuff, especially earrings. 

what is your favorite cartoon? {can you tell what I am currently watching Image}actually, i watch lots of anime!  no kiddie cartoons, adult cartoons lol.  currently im watching a series called bleach but my all time favorite and the start of my anime love is berserk

do you have a favorite element {digital{ that you tend to use over and over?fasteners (staples, brads, stitches) when i find one i like i usually tend to use it over and over again for awhile.  but at this moment i cant think of what im using lol
Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”