When you buy paper

Moderator: ACOT Employee

scrappinchic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 149

Re: When you buy paper

Post by scrappinchic »

I too, buy one of a sheet of pp.  Even if it is one sided I usually only use part of it and flip it for the other side.  I also cut out the cent of a background piece so I have more to play with on the next page.
Laura
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February
Jeanne Marie's Scraps
Digital Designers
Gallery: 433

Post by Jeanne Marie's Scraps »

3 or 5 i usally always do 2 page layouts. if it's red black white or pirate theamed i buy 5 so i can do a sport layout for both kids in that patteren if i really like it it's fun to do a male and female version.
MaBuglet
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 382

Post by MaBuglet »

Three:  One to use, one in case I screw up the first one and one to add to my collection :graywinka:
CHEERS~~
2Bizi
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 408

Post by 2Bizi »

One usually and if I buy two I add it to the collection for a bit and eventually it migrates to the kid's collection... it hurts less to share it with them when I've had the second sheet sitting around for a while.  Not that i'm a hoarder of paper or anything! :bluewinkb:
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

[quote="MaBuglet"] Three:  One to use, one in case I screw up the first one and one to add to my collection Image[/quote]
LOL Ma!!! :-D
wirsmom
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 124

Post by wirsmom »

Back in the day I used to always buy two.  Now I only buy one.  Probably because I'm making more one pagers now than two pagers.  I only buy multiple sheets if I am making an album and want a bunch of matching stuff.  I hate to reuse paper from layout to layout . . .
-Tracy
j_ess
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 68

Post by j_ess »

I only buy 1 of each sheet, but if it has a coordinating sheet then I buy that too b/c I hate searching to find something to match!
...a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest
act of caring, ALL... have the potential to turn a life around.-Leo Buscaglia
cubshan
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 49

Post by cubshan »

I think it depends on how much I like it and if it is more of a seasonal paper...
Image Image
scrapin4me
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 31

Post by scrapin4me »

Almost always 2..
SBcrazee
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 28

Post by SBcrazee »

Just one usually.
ImageImage
Bernadettte
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 135

Post by Bernadettte »

One of each, but then my layouts are really busy and i don't normally use to much patterned paper. 
rebajane
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 18

Post by rebajane »

I usually buy two...but I cant remember the last time I bought paper. Not this year. Love the new stuff tried to buy it but they didnt have it. Figures.
Rebajane
bskts4ver
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 30

Post by bskts4ver »

I usually buy two also.  I do alot of 2-page layouts and even then I can usually stretch it depending on the project.
Kristina
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Stacks and stacks! LOL! Seriously... if they sold them in packages of a dozen, I would probably be broke now.  With the cost of everything going up... .*sigh*, I have to settle with one sheet at a time.
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

I usually buy 2, but if I really like it I buy 4.
ChrisPozzi
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 18

Post by ChrisPozzi »

[quote="suslvgeo"] When I first started I always bought two, in case I messed up. Now I only buy one and if I mess up, I take it as a challenge to myself to work around it. lol

only exception is if it is a double-sided paper and I love both sides...then I get two.[/quote]this is what i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
katarria
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 457

Post by katarria »

I buy one, that way I can hoard more designs/patterns instead of duplicate sheets! 

No, really though - I used to buy two of each but have been doing less 2-page layouts and found I am not using more than one sheet anymore.  Like the others, if I really like both sides I'll get two. 
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

depends on how much i like it lol...i bought enough of K and Co the pretty one that is aqua, lavendar with butterflies and such on it..i bought enough to do an entire album out of it...come to think of it 2 because 1 is already completed lol
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”