Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

luv2farmnd

Cherry Tart

Country Greetings from North Dakota
 Greetings from North Dakota!

I came across this site and looks awesome!  I have been married for 26 years and hubby and I have 4 sons, 21,22,24,25. Very busy family farm operation we live on with around 6,500 acres of crops in summer and then 6,000-8,000 head feedlot operation year round. I help out in the summer working on the farm out in my John Deere tractor in the field or whatever else comes along as well.

I have done paper scrapbookin since 2000 and have wanted to try digi scrappin for the past 5 years. I have tons of software programs and just need to take time to learn and work with them as well as free kits here and there from sites online. Crazy for all I have and just cant seem to get it. Guess Im soo use to paper scrappin that it is harder for me to make that switch over to try. But I wont give up and Ill just keep trying.

I have PSE 5.0 as well as Adobe Paint Shop 8.0 but havent had time to work with them. ufff

Anyways, looks like a fun site to be on here as well as a great group of gals to get to know throughtout the states.

Im tryin to figure out how to get my picture on here and havnt come across that place yet where to go and get that done.

Later,
Dona
"Our God is an Awesome God"
Dona
North Dakota

snowhitequeen

Cherry Berry

Re: Country Greetings from North Dakota
 Dona! Welcome to ACOT!

This place is absolutely fabulous - so glad to have you with us!
Shannon

Wyknotwyme

Cherry Blossom

:-D Welcome to ACOT...
Scrap for the memories, because life is passing by
-Rita

TinaH

Sweet Cherry Pie

Welcome Dona! You missed a great online, around the clock crop this weekend. Stick around--there's going to be another one in August. There is really some very beautiful work that is produced by the ladies on this site.

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome to ACOT!!  :-D
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

asset

Wild Cherry

HOWDY from central MN- I have family over your way.
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome! You will get tons of inspiration here!
To upload your picture, go to the User Control Panel (link is right under your name on the top left of the screen).

luv2farmnd

Cherry Tart

[quote="asset"] HOWDY from central MN- I have family over your way.
Where about is your family this way? I just ordered a digi small kit and it downloaded so now to try and figure out what on earth to do with this. But is just a mini album so looks rather simple I guess Ill find out here soon.
Thanks and look forward to meeting ya all and getting to see all your work as well.
Dona
[/quote]
Dona
North Dakota

luv2farmnd

Cherry Tart

Thanks gals for the nice warm welcome! Im excited to learn more digi stuff so will see if I can get it or not. Time will tell. Will try to get my pic on or something here soon.

Thanks again to all ya gals and cant wait to get more aboard this group of exciting gals!
Dona
Dona
North Dakota

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Hey Dona!

This is an awesome site.

ChrisLI
:blueinlove:

Christine

luv2farmnd

Cherry Tart

Finally, I got my pic on here now..uff with new sites just takes me time to get around and figure it all out. Now to try and do a digi layout here and get posted Ill be a happy camper. Not sure if that will happen tonight or not here.

Thanks gals,
Dona
North Dakota

JulieM

Digital Designers

From one girl that loves country living to another..... WELCOME!
I'm a midwest gal too!
Julie Mead designer at ACOT
owner of E-scape and Scrap

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hi and welcome to you!  Stick around and play with us!
Leslie

lisalyn

Sweet Cherry Pie

Welcome to ACOT from another ND gal!  It's always fun to see someone on here from your own state. 
I've been a member here for several years and I have enjoyed it alot.  Everyone here seems very nice and polite!

Lisa
"always laugh, always hope, always love, always pray."

luv2farmnd

Cherry Tart

Julie---cant wait to get more into this and see if I can really try to create some pages like all you others gals. From lookin at your galleries OMG, they are amazing what you gals do on here..

Leslie--you have some awesome layouts as well.. how long do you gals put into your layouts?

Lisa--ND gal, so where about are you exactly from if ya dont mind sharing? Were west of GF about 40 miles. 3 hours from Minot, littleover a hour from Fargo, 3.5 hours from Bismarck.. well, that sums up where about were located..hee  Cant wait to get to know you more as well.
Dona
North Dakota

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Hi Dona! Welcome to the site...so glad you found us! Looks like you're figuring everything out...can't help you with the digi because it still scares me, LOL

Hope you enjoy it here!

campangel

Cherry Berry

ImageImage
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Looks like you got the pic, DOna---wow nice to meet a farmer!!!! There are a few of you wonderful farmers here!! Please try and find a few minutes to be here!!!
Image \ ImageImage

lisalyn

Sweet Cherry Pie

Dona
I'm in Fessenden.  It's pretty much right in the center of the state, so if I want to go shopping I have to at least travel 100 miles.  I do have a daughter in Fargo so I go there often.  I've never been to Northwood, but I heard of it.  I think there was a group of people from our church that went there to help when you guys had the bad weather.  Was it tornados?  Sorry, I can't remember!  It's too early in the morning! :)

I love scrapbooking!!  I finally have my very own room and I spend alot of time searching for new ideas and getting some work done.  Right now, I've been working pretty steady on my Niece's scrapbook and things for her Graduation.  I'm decorating for her Open House. So fun! 

Have a great day!
Lisa
"always laugh, always hope, always love, always pray."

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Image   Glad you found us! The digi community here is very helpful and we love bringing others over the "dark side"
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee