Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

Glimmer Mist - favorite?
I love my Patina, cherub pink and peach.  I use them all the time....just a tip for the girl who used it and it ran....you can open the bottle and use a q-tip to "color" in areas too!  I have also used lace as a mask, and heidi swapp makes masks in butterflies and stuff...I have colored white stickers, thickers, you name it.....
Wife to Christian
Mother to Marissa, Olivia and Hannah

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

Glimmer Mist - favorite?
I love my Patina, cherub pink and peach.  I use them all the time....just a tip for the girl who used it and it ran....you can open the bottle and use a q-tip to "color" in areas too!  I have also used lace as a mask, and heidi swapp makes masks in butterflies and stuff...I have colored white stickers, thickers, you name it.....
Wife to Christian

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

Glimmer Mist - favorite?
Wife to Christian

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

Glimmer Mist - favorite?
Wife to Christian

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

Glimmer Mist - favorite?
Wife to Christian

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

Glimmer Mist - favorite?
Wife to Christian

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

Glimmer Mist - favorite?
Wife to Christian

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

Glimmer Mist - favorite?
Wife to Christian

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee