Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

CK Convention question
I'm thinking about going to this year's Buffalo CK convention.   Question for those of you who have attended before.....I could go either Friday or Saturday.  Do you think Friday might be a little less crowded, like at the Vendor Faire and such?  I probably wouldn't stay overnight because of the expense.  Buffalo is only an hour and a half from me, so I could drive up and back in the same day.  

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

CK Convention question
I can't answer your question because I've never been, but have a GREAT time!

neboyle

Cherry Jubilee

CK Convention question
Amy, I have been to a lot of CK Conventions. Friday is by far the best day to go. The shopping is less crowded and you get first picks on merchandise. By Saturday, some of the most sought after and newer items are sold out. I would also recommend buying the early shopping pass if you will be there at that time.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

CK Convention question
Wish I could go with you! I've only worked a booth of Make & Takes at one...totally fun, though!

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

CK Convention question
I wish I could talk hubby into letting me go...we have family in Buffalo...it would be a nice little get-a-way. Have fun!!

Carol

Midge

Cherry Cropper

CK Convention question
I find that no matter when I've gone it has been busy. Ours is this weekend. I'm expecting a bunch of crowds on Friday.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

CK Convention question
OK well I decided on Friday!  I took the plunge now because for the last 2 years I have hemmed and hawed and not ended up going.   I signed up for a canvas class where you hook 4 smaller canvases together to make a display, and an acrylic frame type album class.    I think I deserve the break, and I don't care if I have to  go all by myself. 

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

CK Convention question
Say hi to my family for me!!Hope you have a GREAT time!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

CK Convention question
Amy I am going to the Manchester one all by my lonesome as well... just think of how efficiently you will be able to SHOP without someone to chat with!

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

CK Convention question
Yeah....for sure Friday.

kjg1130

Cherry Blossom

CK Convention question
I just saw this ad in a magazine and they are having one in Valley Forge which is about an 45 min to 1 hr. away depending on the day I go.  I don't think it is until August though.  Might consider it. 

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

CK Convention question
Friday is the best day, I am going to the PA one ane staying overnight.

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

CK Convention question
I went to the one in Bellevue back in 2004 with my sister and it was a BLAST...we were there for the whole weekend and it was so much fun...but Friday was the easier day for shopping...hope to go again this year with a group of friends....think it would be a blast!
Image~Angie~

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

CK Convention question
Have fun, Moody.  I have been to three and really enjoyed them.  I agree that both days are full, so, why not go when there are fresher picking's--Friday.

-Mo-

Cherry Jubilee

CK Convention question
I have been to one with Leeanna and one with Patti.  BOTH were a BLAST! 
Michelle (formerly bigsissy73)
There's a special place in the world for all us alpha addicts!

Stormy_Cat

Wild Cherry

CK Convention question
Well someone has invitied you numerous times to got to Valley Forge.Well I work for a vendor, so I do set up on Thursday, which is nice because I get to see what is going on.Friday is defiantley the best day to go,you gte first dibs and it isnt as crowded. Friday is my main shopping dayI usually work for the vendor on Sat evening,andshop again beforehand. Wedo takedown Sat night after the show closes.Since I worl for the vendor I get paid in product, so I get a bunch fo stuff from her booth as well. I make out very well. I am looking forward to going again this year. I also found out there was going to be a CKC University thing this year as well. I might try and do that too since i live so local
Heather
Ryan is 4 years old!

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

CK Convention question
LOL I know Heather.    Maybe I should invite YOU to the Buffalo one!

Stormy_Cat

Wild Cherry

CK Convention question
lol I have a reliable car now! I love me a road trip!I cant wait to go this year. Last year the convention was the 1st time I ever left the baby withsomeone else, that is how excited I was to go!
Heather
Ryan is 4 years old!

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

CK Convention question
I want to go to the one in Valley Forge in August.
ImageImageImageImage

mommy2kag

Chocolate Covered Cherry

CK Convention question
definately Fridays.  Heather and I have a blast everytime! 
Lynette
live well, laugh often, love much

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee