What a lot of nice people here :-)

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrapoutlet
Cherry Tart

Post by Scrapoutlet »

Thank you to everyone for the great welcomes. Vikingmom-I'm sorry If I offended you- I reviewed the user agreement before I posted and thought I understood that it was ok to post a link to your store or auctions in your signature. Maybe I read it wrong. I certainly wasn't trying to get business. I sell scrapbook items for 50-90% off retail, so my word of mouth advertising keeps me in more than enough business :-) Deirdra- I don't understand your post? Was this meant for me? ...lol...Guess I'm rustier than I thought at messages boards...oh well!! You don't learn until you make a mistake. Right?....Thanks again to all those who have welcomed me :-)Robin
scrapgram
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 189

Post by scrapgram »

welcome to you Robin, hope to talk to you.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image
Bluesky
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 12

Post by Bluesky »

Scrapoutlet~ Welcome here!!  I was not sure if u have seen my msg. But here...To be honest with u, I have SEEN a few others have mentioned of thier own businesses similar to ur situation. They didn't get slammed at all...So practically, they just play thier "favorites". lol...U are new...And we all learn. I wouldn't worry too much about what VikingMom & Deirdra say. (((hugz))) (Thumb Up)Have a Nice Evening~ Take care. ttyl. 
nene
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 572

Post by nene »

Welcome to the board. I find it funny that Moody's post got pulled but Connie's did not. To me, Connie's slammed this site. VikingsMom was correct. I am assuming that this is why the 1st thread/post were deleted. All D did was mention that it happened quickly. BAD, BAD, EVIL D. Connie--contrary to popular belief---D does not make the decisions of the website you like to frequent. So, whether she or anyone has "favorites" shouldn't make a difference. As far as ACOT having favorites----they probably like people who follow their TOU.
moodyonceamth
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 653

Post by moodyonceamth »

I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on.  Totally not a problem.   Thanks, nice knowing you all!  Well....the vast majority of you anyway.
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein
VikingMOM
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 18

Post by VikingMOM »

Robin ... sorry if I said anything to hurt your feelings ... never meant to do that ... just thought it was different that's all ... so sorry again.  I'm a newbie myself ~ so let's try this again .... "Welcome" (( Hugs ))   
Judes
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Judes »

Tell us about yourself in your profile.
condo
Cherry Bomb

Post by condo »

well i have been gone for a few days.  looks like i missed something.  but I'm not worried about catching up.welcome to the board.  truly the people here are nice and friendly.  have fun here.condo
pnutsmum
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 227

Post by pnutsmum »

Welcome to the board!As powerful as the dark side is...D doesn't have the power to delete others posts! That was an ACOT decision, and I don't think I've seen anyone advertise their own (or others)  scrapbook business on the sight...maybe I am wrong (wouldn't be the first time). 
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 331

Post by Flasher »

No, pnutsmom, you are not wrong.  Bluesky is wrong.  No one has ever been able to post their scrapbook business information on this site.  If a poster does, the post has almost always been removed, or, the poster is quickly corrected.  TOU -- plain and simple.
Emsdancemom
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 223

Post by Emsdancemom »

Welcome to the MB!
Judes
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Judes »

There WAS a time when you could put your business in your signature line. Maybe that is over now.
pnutsmum
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by pnutsmum »

I thought that was what I said Laura. That I never saw anyone advertise a business.
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 331

Post by Flasher »

Yep, that's what you said and you're right!  I like to be repetitive. 
pnutsmum
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by pnutsmum »

Thanks Laura thought I posted it wrong for a minute
Layla
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 156

Post by Layla »

LOL!  All I'm sayin... is L.O.L.  Oh and You all didn't need MORE proof did you?  Whack job... straight up that Honnie. Edited to make this an indirect insult by altering a name for anonymity.  That way you all will have NO CLUE who I really mean ok?   
Layla
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 156

Post by Layla »

Oh... PSS.... THUMB UP. 
~Layla
Pinky Up! The higher you hold it, the fancier you are!
gallywager
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 119

Post by gallywager »

welcome to the board and iam glad to have a new friend and welcome new talent to our board. its always nice to see what new people bring to the gallery. so get to posting i cant wait to see............... love gally p.s.      just a word on life in general.  just ignore the things in life that try and break you down. the more thought and enegry you give to those things the more ammo those things have to slam you with. and those little piddley things will one day be forgotten. thats the one thing they are afraid of. thats why they act the way those things do. they want attention but try and get it the wrong way.someday no one will remember them. the things that we remember in life are the very good and kind things. the little things that people to for us,that pray for us and care for us. thats what is important in life sometimes it takes a long time to learn that.
the only thing in life that is certain- is it's uncertainty-p.suzette zouzounis
catsx2
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by catsx2 »

Welcome to the board!
Bluesky
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 12

Post by Bluesky »

Yea, I agree with Gally. She is very sweet lady. She described it perfectly. I must admit I really feels sorry for them (who always putting people down or say mean things like that). Scrapoutlet, I sure learn ALOT from here and really improving my SB skills since I first started here. Alot of ladies here really taught me alot...with great advices. Go look in gallery. Fun to look at them. There are really GREAT scrapbookers there. Hope u enjoy it. Look in "altered items". Really cool...Very different and interesting. I would encourage u to look there...Have Fun.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”