Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

March 3 Layout A Day
Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late with the thread...I scrapped late last night but forgot to come start the thread for you East coasters!We had a really fun day skiing/snowboarding yesterday and I got some awesome photos...thinking of doing a mini album with them.I got a layout done last night...for the Use Your Stash Challenge. I'll get a photo of it when it's a little lighter here and post it. I'm leaving in a little while to take Jess to the Dr. and then back to San Francisco...hope you all have a great day! ETA: Here is my layout from yesterday

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

March 3 Layout A Day
you are going to be gone ANOTHER day??Whatever.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

March 3 Layout A Day
I'm really gonna need a kick in the butt today. Sooooo sleepy.   I have an idea, I just need to put it down on paper. (Virtual paper, that is)
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

March 3 Layout A Day
I was up from 4-6am fretting about stuff last night and I am soooooo tired today.  I was hoping to have a fresh start with my mojo but it isn't happening.  Ugh!  I need to figure out *something* scrappy to do.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

March 3 Layout A Day
LOL Pam--I won't be gone ALL day! Jess has class at 1PM so I'll be back by 2 or 3!  Don't miss me too much...wanna hear how the sick house is doing!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

March 3 Layout A Day
I am trying to keep up while working full time, so I can't stay up late.  Lord, give me strength   
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

MLee

Cherry Cola

March 3 Layout A Day
I, too, have lost my mojo... I'm cleaning my scrap room trying to find it but the darn thing is tricky!In the meantime I'm going to get some photos ready to scrap.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

March 3 Layout A Day
I got one layout done today...hopefully will get maybe one or two more to get caught back up :)Still need to post them thoughJenna

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

March 3 Layout A Day
That's a really cute layout Laura! I see a major resemblence to your daughter!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

March 3 Layout A Day
Laura, Laura!!I did that purple one we were chatting about!  I'll post when the glue dries!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

March 3 Layout A Day

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

March 3 Layout A Day
I did this last night, but it was really really late...
Image~Angie~

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

March 3 Layout A Day
I finished two layout that I started last weekend, so, I'm ahead of the game.   Pages completed so far in 2008:  66

mykidsmom

Cherry Jubilee

March 3 Layout A Day
I put some finished pages that have been hanging around a couple of years into the front of a straphinge album that was partially full (it's the little things people!).  I hope to get something else done tonight though... Thanks for the kick in the pants Laura! 

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

March 3 Layout A Day
dianagirly, that is so cool!     I layed out pictures and pulled some paper nothing is attached yet. Mondays are clean days busy busy busy. Hoping to get back to it after the brats are asleep.

ScrappyK

Cherry Blossom

March 3 Layout A Day
Well.... I got a card done today but that's it. At least it was something. I've been working around the house all day. Started some painting projects last week, so had finished them up today and now I'm pooped. Kristy

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

March 3 Layout A Day
Here is mine

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

March 3 Layout A Day
I forgot about the challenge I got all absorbed in the weekend....so I have some catch up to do...here's my first one...I'm going to try for one more before bed-time!!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

March 3 Layout A Day
Glenda - love the page!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

March 3 Layout A Day
I worked on a layout today, but it's not done.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee