Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

these_days

Cherry Blossom

Question about TA Glimmer Mist
hi, I was browsing the store and noticed the TA Glimmer Mist.  Is it like a "spray dye" for your papers?  Does it leave a textured-feel to the paper?  Also, Stickles......are they more of a glitter glue that you can spread or use like "puff" paint effect?  Thanks for the help.
~Shelley~
Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.-- Unknown

pjw

A Cherry on Top

I can't answer on the glimmer mist but on the Stickles ~~ it is a glitter glue but is not a puff paint effect.  If you put a lot of it on one dot it will stand up, but it's still not the same as puff paint.  Hope this helps

these_days

Cherry Blossom

If you put a lot of it on one dot it will stand up, but it's still not the same as puff paintOh, okay...thank you Patti....that makes sense that it is a glue.  When it dries...if you spread it out, does it leave a textured feel?

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

you can apply the Stickles and then smear it to cover your project and it will leave very little texture, depending on how much you apply really. A thin coat will work well.  It's very cool stuff.The Glimmer Mist is like a spray dye with shimmer. It really leaves lots of sparkle on your project.  The saturation of the color depends on how much you spray on.  Check out the video demo we have to get a better idea of how it is applied. 

these_days

Cherry Blossom

oh, thanks for that video.  It makes it easy and clear to see the possibilities!  now to decide which colors..lol.

rajah1116

Cherry Tart

I am addicted to both!  I would recommend them, they add a nice touch to your projects!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

glimmer mist is like spraying sparkle on your paper, color too if you get the color and you can spray different colors over each other and they will look like the alcohol inks.  i seen the lady at the store use them...very cool

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

Thanks for the video...I have a bottle of the patina, but I haven't used it yet.  I might not have shaken it up!  I can see I'll NEED to get more of the colors!!!

these_days

Cherry Blossom

yesterday, I ordered the TA Glimmer Mist Candy Apple Red (use a lot of red on LO's) and the golden rod Stickles...I'm excited to try them.

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

I LOVE my glimmer mist... I SERIOUSLY need to get more colors!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I used mine again today on this: You still can't see the shimmer, but I love the look of it masked!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I really want to get some now!

scrappinaway2day

Cherry Tart

Going to the LSS today.  I will have to look for glimmer mist!  That sounds cool.  
Alicia
69 pages done, 181 to my goal of 250 this year!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee