Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: Best Thing
 You guys are! I love hanging with all you gals during crops and meeting new friends! :inlove:

Oh and BRANDON for being the hardest working IT guy on the face of the planet!!!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

touchalife

Cherry Blossom

The best thing is :
Getting new ideas and learning new things from classes, challenges and gallery
Of course talking to everyone !

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

To me the best thing about the crops is how lively the board gets!  It is awesome to see all the oldies and new people and just the sheer number of gals playing here over the weekend.  Plus, we all get a little punchy with sleep deprivation and sugar highs and it is a blast!

karibear

Cherry Blossom

:blueinlove: I love to play the games, especially Bingo

gidget

Cherry Picker

The Challenges - they help me get back into the swing of things
if you want to be happy, be

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

I love how it brings everyone together. The awesome work, friendliness, and helpfulness that everyone displays.
Image \ ImageImage

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

I love doing the fastscraps
And a smattering of games
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

I love all the games.  It's challenging trying to build layouts and answer questions.
ImageImageImageImage

lisalyn

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love the games, but the challenges are what get my pictures on a page and that is progress.
Lisa
"always laugh, always hope, always love, always pray."

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love that there's fun challenges for when I can scrap and also fun games for when I am not able to scrap, but can hang on the computer (nursing baby) :)

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The fun games!
Image Image

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

Getting to know people a little better and getting some serious inspiration with the classes and challenges!
~Julie

http://www.joverby.blogspot.com/
Spellbinders DT

Miteenice

Cherry Blossom

It's the motivation to try new things and move out of my comfort zone.  Everything created by the members are beyond beautiful and generates new excitement in scrapping. I have been a scrapper for 15 or more years and it only gets better and better!

Always make time for SCRAPPING!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

the best part of the crop for me is being able to blow off homework a couple times and actually being able to complete 2 challenges so far.  i wish i could be more involved all weekend but my microbiology final is on monday.  i do have ideas for most of the other challenges if i get some spare minutes i plan on doing some more.

i really wish national scrapbook weekend was 2 weeks from now so i could just sit and play with everyone! i love the crops!
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

julienicole02

Cherry Tart

I loved the Meet and Greet! It was nice to meet so many people and feel so welcome here! Thanks everyone!
Julie

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Before yesterday, I would have said playing the games that send us searching through the site, but now that I have taken Angie's clustering class, I would have to say that games and classes tie.  They are both so much fun!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

Sherrise

Cherry Blossom

I love that there's so much to choose from! You can do whatever you're in the mood for. And ACOT is so generous!! Fun people.. thank you!!
Housework ONLY comes before Scrapbooking in the DICTIONARY!

jamkuhns

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love the constant stream of activities: games, fast scraps, challenges, classes --- It is all so awesome!!!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Usually for me it is the fast scraps but I haven't been able to participate like I normally get to with them this time around. This time it has been looking in the gallery!

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I love to play all the games and see the inspiration in the gallery.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”