Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MLee

Cherry Cola

Re: Glimmer Mist Class ****HERE****
I wonder how it would work with StazOn?
I would think it would work great with that, wouldn't you? I can run water over Staz on so this should be fine!

Beth - thank you!!! I'm going to work on your projects when I get pretty colors. Now I have to place another order - LOL!!  I don't think DH is going to as happy as I am about this! ;)

pjw

A Cherry on Top

Thanks for all the info, Beth ~~~great job!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

[quote="scrappinchic"] OK, I thought I was losing my mind.  I sent a post and went back to look at Beth's card and poof both were gone.

I just tried spaying it on Q&Co. felt.  It went on a little spotty even with rubbing it in but it definetly changed the color!

[/quote]Laura, mine was spotty at first, too, but with more Mist and then drying, it turns out less spotty.  Check out the Queen & Co. blog link I posted a few minutes ago.  There are tips from them for using GM with their felt.
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

I'm here but l;ate!  I fell asleep with my daughter on the couch!!  Poor baby has been sick for over a week now!

Off to try to catch up!  I have two bottles of glimmer mist never opened yet!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My Bazzil strips stay farely flat.  I used a zig zag one last and some of the points curved up slightly but it's barely noticeable and could be totally flush with adhesive.  I soaked it really good too because I was blending 2 colors.  I do rub my finger across after I spray and let it dry in a ACOT box.  No fancy heat tool here.
Laura
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

Thanks Beth, this is fun, I'm working on a second card right now. I did try rubbing with a paper towel but I felt it lost some of the glimmer, did you find that?
Ronny

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good class and some very good info.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Beth-W

Okay,  here's the card I played with.  I stamped using BG stamps, white ink and sprinkled embossing powder over it.  I used my heat embossing gun and then sprayed with GM:

~Beth
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

ImageImage

Joy

Cherry Garcia

Very yummy...thank you!!!

pjw

A Cherry on Top

wow ~ just ask and you receive ~~ Thanks, that's great!

Beth-W

As far as stamping, I would spray the GM on whatever you want to stamp first and let dry.  Stamp on top of it once it is completely dry.
~Beth

ImageImage

scrappyAnge

Cherry Blossom

Thanks for all the tips. Great stuff!!
Ange (Anj)
My Blog

Beth-W

My card wasn't perfect because I used ultra thick embossing powder.  A lot of the detail was lost by doing that.  But, the embossed image resisted the Glimmer Mist and it turned out really cool!!!
~Beth

ImageImage

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

Wow, that looks really cool, Beth.
Ronny

MLee

Cherry Cola

I think that's beautiful though Beth. There's a lot of ways to go with the stamping - me? I'd use PAINT - LOL!!!

Such a SUPER CLASS!! You outdid yourself!! Thank you!

Beth-W

[quote="scrappinchic"] My Bazzil strips stay farely flat.  I used a zig zag one last and some of the points curved up slightly but it's barely noticeable and could be totally flush with adhesive.  I soaked it really good too because I was blending 2 colors.  I do rub my finger across after I spray and let it dry in a ACOT box.  No fancy heat tool here.
Laura

[/quote]
LOL, Laura!!! 

I think some of the warping is eliminated once it is completely dry for some time.  I thought my blue and orange card was more warped but the next day, it wasn't.  Not sure if that makes sense or the science behind it, but it seems to be what happened.
~Beth

ImageImage

these_days

Cherry Blossom

here's the card I made.  I didn't use Glimmer Mist, but a spray ink I bought at a craft store.Image
a frame I made using Candy Apple Red Glimmer Mist (the other day as a gift)
~Shelley~
Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.-- Unknown

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

ok I am having a ball here!! Gotta me some more of this stuff!
Peggy

Beth-W

[quote="Smiley-Scrap8"] Thanks Beth, this is fun, I'm working on a second card right now. I did try rubbing with a paper towel but I felt it lost some of the glimmer, did you find that?

[/quote]

No, but I spray so much, that there was probably tons to begin with, lol.  I am a more is better type of gal with everything. :-D
~Beth

ImageImage

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

WOW Shelly those are cool! What a great gift too!
Peggy

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”