New to the board **WINNERS**

suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

New to the board **WINNERS**

Post by suslvgeo »

I see a lot of new faces this evening...how about you tell us about yourself. Random points awarded :-D

bestislove and SusanZenn 25 points each!!!
Last edited by suslvgeo on Sun May 04, 2008 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUS ImageImageImage
Jeanne Marie's Scraps
Digital Designers
Gallery: 433

Re: New to the board

Post by Jeanne Marie's Scraps »

I've been scrapping almost a year now and i am a addictied very badly i work full time as a lab tech and have two teenagers so as far as my albums are concerened i am way behind i don't think i'll ever catch up!
bestislove
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 4

Post by bestislove »

My name is Rhonda (bestislove)
I usually hold crops on this Special Day.  (NSBD)  but the scrapbook store I managed closed. :-D
So I decided to crop by myself this year, and joined your NSBD Crop.  I have had a great time!!
Scrapbooking Rocks!
fanoftigers
Cherry Tart

Post by fanoftigers »

I am a Tiger fan -- He He!

I am a SAHM of four wonderful kiddos.  I have infant twins, so I am not leaving the house for NSD.  I heard about your site and thought the Crop would be fun.  I seem to be finding more time for games than for getting LOs done though.  I have completed four so far.
cubshan
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 49

Post by cubshan »

I got into scrappiing when I wosn't workingl, I bough and bought anywhee I coulf get my hands on them,  I lovr thrm
Image Image
kbloems27
Cherry Tart

Post by kbloems27 »

I am a working mother of 2 and have been scrapping way longer then I would like to admit!!! I have a wonderful husband who humors me and supports my scrapbooking habit. I teaching reading and love to hang out with my friends, when I can find the time! Oh and GO TIGERS!!!
scrap-4-life
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 138

Post by scrap-4-life »

Hi everyone!  Not sure what exactly you'd consider as 'new' so I'm just going to jump in here and say that I, for one, REALLY enjoy playing games.  Especially the ones that give you GOOD clues.  :-D
~Julie

http://www.joverby.blogspot.com/
Spellbinders DT

Sim6ba
Cherry Berry

Post by Sim6ba »

Hello ladies!!!
I am a Cleveland Indians fan here!! This is my first time here for this crop. I do alot of shopping here thru ACOT but I really don't have the time to do my scrapbooking like I want to. I work alot of hours so I might have to wait until I retire or find me a rich man to marry!!LOL
  Having fun here, Marilyn
~MARILYN~
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

hi ladies...WELCOME......and scrapprincess I am a lab tech in the Navy {small world after all!!!} :-D
Image~Angie~
SusanZennario
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 357

Post by SusanZennario »

I am new to the board.  My name is Susan and I live in New Jersey, at the shore, with my three kids, John - 18, Matthew 11 and Susie 10.  I am a widow, having lost my husband to a stroke in September.  Since then, scrapping has become even more important to me.  Just this morning I had a conversation with my sister who is visiting about why I scrapbook.  A little later I was reading a new scrapping book I just got and came across a layout of 5 generations of daughters.  It was adorable and I said to my sister...THIS is why I scrapbook.  So that someday, long after i am gone, my great grandchildren will be able to know who I was.  And my own children will never have to wish there were more pictures of their childhoods.  All the storys that I have to tell are preserved forever.

I work at a college full time as a secretary.  Every bit of my spare time I am doing something crafty...but mostly scrapping.  I am always busy doing something....whether its shuttling a kid here or there, picking up the house or scrapping...I can't seem to sit still!  I don't sleep much these days so the online scrapping communities have become a crutch for me and I am grateful to all those wonderful people I've met.  The amount of talent here on this board is amazing!

We have two cats, cloudy and misty.  We are a very happy family and blessed for every day that we have together. 
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

Welcome to you all!!

I still consider myself relatively new in comparison to every one else here but I've been around for a few crops... so WELCOME!!!

suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Re: New to the board **WINNERS**

Post by suslvgeo »

btt with winners!!
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”