Time for Sharing

Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Time for Sharing

Post by Laura Fiore »

I am known for being a little kooky in my family...hardly ever think before acting or saying. Therefore, I have quite a few "SHINING" moments :?!

One of them, is that if you put a Karaoke mike in my hand...I will hog it for the entire night...and I don't sing well!

Tell me one of your shining moments!
scrapin4me
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 31

Re: Time for Sharing

Post by scrapin4me »

I don't know that I really have any...
cynderellaj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 576

Post by cynderellaj »

WEll......one morning I got up and got all dressed to go to church. At the time, it was a pretty nice church and people really dressed for church. SO I put on my really nice cream and dark green dress, my nylons and my shoes and headed off to church. I talked to all sorts of people that morning, then sat in the sanctuary.  It was about time for communion when I happened to look down and I was wearing one green shoe and one blue shoe.  When it was time for my pew to go up for communion, I went the other way and slipped out of church and straight home!!!!
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!
scrappinchic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 149

Post by scrappinchic »

I'm that way with dancing.  My ds just turned 12 and won't let me chaperone any of his fieldtrips because he is afraid I will do the Soulja Boy with his friends. :-D
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February
SarahA
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 358

Post by SarahA »

Where to start???
Probably when I was looking at our dog (I never had one before) and noticed his lips. So I say to my husband, "I didn't know dogs had lips." And he tells me only male dogs do. So I BELIEVE him, and then later (like way later....days later), I realize that is not true!
Like what was I thinking anyway? Why would only boy dogs have lips???
I can't believe am telling anyone this!
Wendy-Gale
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 183

Post by Wendy-Gale »

I sing all the time...my family hates it cause well I suck and they dont mind telling me!
Image 39 layouts in 2008 Image
Shanscraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 92

Post by Shanscraps »

I can't think of anything, but I know I'm a dork, cuz my kids said so.....
ShanShan
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

I used to be a pianist for a rather large church but I've also been well known for having panic attacks. One Sunday morning we were almost finished with a long and rather lively song when the lid to the grand piano fell down flat. It caused a huge crash, the organist - who was a hundred years old at the time -  just kept playing louder and louder and I had a panic attack right there and fainted dead away!! :waiting: Needless to say it took a years to get me to play the piano again in front of anyone but the cats!! :?

davsar
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 631

Post by davsar »

I grew up in a really small town (not a lot of traffic or anything).  During one of my high school years I traveled with my parents and my older sister to take her up to college.  In front of the campus there was a "Xing Ped".  I asked my parents "what is a Xing Ped?"  They had no idea so I pointed it out to them - it was right there on the road in big yellow letters "Xing Ped".  They about killed over with laughter.  I still can't live that down!  Every time we come to a Pedestrian Crosswalk they ask me what a Xing Ped is.
lewisbaby
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 233

Post by lewisbaby »

One Easter, my DH and I were being silly, and I put an easter basket on my head with the handle under my chin (like a bonnet).  I was dancing around being goofy.  Well, when I tried to take it off, it was stuck.  LOL.  DH had to pry it off my head.  Every Easter he reminds me of that.
lewisbaby
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 233

Post by lewisbaby »

Oh I remembered another good one.   We were out at my MIL's and there was a chicken walking across the yard with her baby chicks following her.  I started following them cuz I wanted to see the cute little chicks.  Well, mama chicken didn't like that too much.  She started running at me squawking.  I ran away screaming for DH.  He had to fight the mama chicken off cuz she kept following me.
CrazyKar
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by CrazyKar »

I'm sure there are many to tell but I can only think of one blooper off the top of my head!! My son's ex gf was named Jenny and he brought his new gf over for us all to meet and her name is Jordan but guess what I called her??? Yep, Jenny!!!!! Not good!!! But hey, she must have forgotten or forgiven me because they are getting married in June!! :-D
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Post by -Shannon- »

I'm a klutz and am known to trip or walk into something...say like a wall or table. :greenlol:
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry

***WINNER***BUILD ME A Layout #2

Post by Laura Fiore »

WOOHOO! Thanks for playing ladies!

25 points to fanoftigers

OK ladies--you have until 10:20 to show me what to use to scrap this photo:

ImageIt belongs to Sarah...so do it up right!!

I want at least five items...you know I throw alot of stuff on my layouts!

25 points to the random winner!
Last edited by Laura Fiore on Sat May 03, 2008 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mkokopelli
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 20

Post by mkokopelli »

I went to the mall with a friend to go see her husband.  We walked around a bit then sat down outside waiting for him.  He walked up and immediately asked me why I had 2 different shoes on.  I leave my sandles and clogs on my floor board in the car, so I put on the wrong one.  How do you walk around a mall for an hour without realzing one shoe has a opened toe and the other doesn't???  Mommy brain!
Michelle
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1760

Post by beachlover »

I had a really bad cough one time while at my niece's birthday party coughed so much I actually was chokin, couldn't breathe and endd up throwing up.  Of course, since I had been drinking, my whole family choe to say it was the alcohol.  The following year, same friggin thing happened!  Seriously!  We were outside in the fal, so the coughing must be an allergy, but of course my family has got this to use to make me look the fool whenever they want!  :( 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

Post by Flapdoodle »

I'd have to report my life 24/7. I'm that dorky!! :-D
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.
ncokely
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 601

Post by ncokely »

We went camping once, which I hate, and ended up sleeping in the car because of the rain.  The next morning I stepped out of the car and slid down an entire muddy embankment on my behind!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry

Post by Laura Fiore »

aren't families fun Ann??? :?
DaisyLou
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 202

Post by DaisyLou »

Well, I just got back from the store with my almost 2 yr old. While I was perusing the bras she grabbed a hanger with 3 pairs of xxL panties on it and decided to race through the store at top speed waving them over her head and laughing maniaclly while I, juggling the pack of smokies, tin of formula, and the bra which I had pulled out of it's box, chased her up and down the aisles. How is it possible that a 2 yr old can move so fast?!?!? That was pretty shining - well my cheeks shining red anyway :?

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”