Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

julienicole02

Cherry Tart

Re: BBC girls check in
 I'm here! {julie} over at BBC...good to see some of you girls over here. I know I saw Day and Brianna on earlier.

Julie

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Hola ladies!  I'm here.

Got Challenge #1 and FS #1 done so far.  Off to start #2! :-D

Netta217

Cherry Tart

I'm here! Probably not for long now though. Will be back tomorrow.

Laur78

Cherry Picker

I'm here...I'll be in and out most of the weekend!!
Lauren
~You say SCRAPAHOLIC like it's a bad thing~

ABMommy2

Cherry Blossom

I'm here for a brief minute or two....as soon as supper is done we're off to walk the dog and get a movie!!

Eryn
Eryn
Mom to D & B

tscrapper

Cherry Tart

I'm here for a little while. My dh is going to strangle me if I don't find the title to our motorcycle soon. We have people coming tomorrow to look at it!

Traci

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

Traci - In WA at least, you don't actually need the title to transfer ownership.  There's an online form you can fill out.  I'm thinking its pretty common to have misplaced a title!  LOL
- Angie - Come read my blog!

ejlautz

Cherry Tart

Hey ladies. Anyone around?
Joanne

tscrapper

Cherry Tart

Thanks Angie! We actually had to get a duplicate title when we sold our truck last year after I couldn't find that one. LOL
I swear everything was in the right folder until I got pregnant and had my daughter. Since then, I can't find anything!

Anyways, I just found the title to the truck (a few months late) and the one to the motorcycle for tomorrow. Now, I can work on Etsy orders and stuff for me!! :winkb:

Traci

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hi ladies! I've been in and out a bit today, but I hope to be around more over the weekend. I already have dh lined up to watch the kids at 8 so I can do a fast scrap. I hope it's a LO cause I need to work on the LOAD. If it's not I might do one of the challenges...

LisaLynn00

Cherry Berry

I'm in and out too... Hoping I can get some motivation to scrap. I havent scrapped in a week!
Lisa - Mama to Chelsea 3/12/09 and Meredith 2/4/13

http://lisaschaefer.ctmh.com
http://lisalynn00.blogspot.com

graciousmafta

Cherry Tart

I'm here at the moment. I'm going to be in and out since DH will be working this weekend. At least I got my house clean and laundry done today so I could participate in all this!

Grace

ejlautz

Cherry Tart

Hhmmm Thanks Grace. Now I'm feeling guilty that I'm playing here instead of cleaning and my baby is playing in the living room by himself!
Joanne

Aimeeee

Cherry Blossom

Hey ladies!!!

I won't be on long, my eyse are droopy!
But I wanted to say hi, and check out the goings on. :inlove:

Aimee (same screenname - four "e"s for four kids)
Aimee - Mommy to Drew (6), Carter, Brenna, and Emily (3)

blossombabezz22

Cherry Blossom

hey just got home but Im here!
~Brianna~

jenny2711

Cherry Picker

Hi ladies!  I'm sure I'll be in and out all weekend.  I wish I could stay and play, but I'm tired tonight and we're going to look at (read buy) a new motorcycle tomorrow.  DH has been wanting to go since he found out they totaled the one he layed down a few weeks ago.  I guess I finally have to give in and go... Ok, enough complaining, I'm here!!! :-D

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

Grace...why'd you have to say that?  I didn't get the house clean or do laundry today...but I'm still here!  And, yeah, my twins are in the living room playing by themselves too LOL!  (It's just around the corner, no doors even.)
- Angie - Come read my blog!

blossombabezz22

Cherry Blossom

how is everyone doing...I havent been home all day so this is the first chance im getting on here...having fun everyone?

-Brianna
~Brianna~

jenny2711

Cherry Picker

Is anyone doing the word scrambles?!?  I'm stuck on #9 in word scramble 1!!

Alcyee

Cherry Tart

Hi ladies! i got here to late to do any challenges. adn apparently bingo is only at 11.. maybe tomorrow night. 
took me a bit ot find you.

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”