Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

General Crop Rules
Rules and general information for the upcomming crop!  Please take a moment to read them. 

Challenges:
With each challenge posted, a category with the corresponding number will be activated in the gallery.  Please pay close attention to where you are placing your challenges.  Your layout will not be counted if it's placed in the wrong category.

Layouts cannot be entered into multiple challenges.

Each challenge will have a winner.  Put your best effort forward!

Entering multiple layouts into one challenge will not increase your chance of winning.  Your name will only be entered once. 

Layouts can be any size you’re currently working on. Please, no smaller than 8X8.  Layouts must include pictures, unless otherwise stated.

All challenges are due by midnight Sunday ACOT time (EST)

Questions about challenges should be directed to the Creative Team Member that posted THAT challenge. 

About the FastScraps:

FastScraps must be completed within the hour allotted.

Your finished item must include all products specified to be eligible for prizes.

Questions about FastScrap challenges should be directed to the CT member that posted THAT FastScrap.

FYI:Our GCT's, Jamie & Renee,  will be eligible to play games/Bingo and participate in challenges and fast scraps that are NOT posted during their crop hours.  They've been kind enough to give up their time to make this a great crop, it's the least we can do in return.  ImageHave FUN!

nene

Cherry Delight

Re: General Crop Rules
 WOO-HOO! I'm READY!

And if I wasn't at work---I'd post a Spongebob pic to prove it. ;)
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Image Here ya go Renee!!  Can't wait for the crop!!

Carol

nene

Cherry Delight

Thanks Carol! What a pal!
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Ready!!!!
Charlotte

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

All  Righty then......................Ready to go!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

MLee

Cherry Cola

Fantastic - I'm ready!

Joy

Cherry Garcia

Thanks!!!

snowhitequeen

Cherry Berry

I have a newbie ? about fast scraps...

I went to pick up my pics at the photo lab and they looked dumbfounded. Apparantly they never received the internet order I submitted yesterday. :x Sooo, it will be tomorrow before I get my pics. :( Will I be able to participate in the fast scraps today and 1/2 of tomorrow without pics?
Shannon

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Hey Shannon, in the past most of the Fast Scraps haven't required pictures.  They are usually cards, tags, door hangers...things of that nature. 
CHEERS~~

sheresas

Cherry Blossom

I'm ready!!!!
Sherry K

snowhitequeen

Cherry Berry

[quote="MaBuglet"] Hey Shannon, in the past most of the Fast Scraps haven't required pictures.  They are usually cards, tags, door hangers...things of that nature. [/quote]

Phew! Thanks!!
Shannon

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”