Help wanted with Resizing issues!?

basketlady
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 15

Post by basketlady »

Hi Ladies,I have been trying all morning to post a layout in the Gallery, for Challenge #1. I scanned in an 8" page but when I try to upload it it says it is now 25". I can change the dpi, which reduces clarity and file size, but I can't change the image size. Does anyone know what to do here? I was trying to use windows explorer to keep things simple. Any help would be greatly appriciated!!!Thank you,Audrey
moodyonceamth
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 653

Post by moodyonceamth »

Is it stopping you from uploading it?  I never have to resize my stuff.  Did you just try uploading it to see what it looks like?  You could always delete it if it was too big.
barbie391
Cherry Tart

Post by barbie391 »

I usually take a didgital- send it to my e mail as a smaller picture- save it back in my pictures then it will load- just be sure to send as a smaller picture
Tuit
Cherry Tart

Post by Tuit »

What operating sys are you using??
basketlady
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 15

Post by basketlady »

I didn't realize my question posted twice. I seem to be truly "technically challenged" today! Thank to ALL who offered suggestions! I have finally been successful with an upload and post to the gallery...even in the right challenge spot! It only took me all morning to do this. Hopefully I can do some scrapping now! Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies!Audrey

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”