Tell me something about you

MaBuglet
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 382

Post by MaBuglet »

I see so many new faces and it's always fun to learn more about people so I want you to tell me 5 things about yourself that people wouldn't know by looking at you.  For example:I dealt Black Jack in Lake Tahoe
I'm a member of the MIle High Club
I was in a motorcycle accident
I ate a worm in college...and not from the tequilla bottle
Birds give me the heebie jeebiesYour turn!
mommyof4
Cherry Picker

Post by mommyof4 »

I have only one ovary & fallopian tube (is that too personal?)I have 4 children.I met my husband on the internet.One of my roommates in college was Billy Graham's granddaughter.I like pickled beets.
Kara
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 69

Post by Kara »

I am a boy at heart, I love to fish, I am a good listener, I love to have fun, I [played basketball in high school
Image \ ImageImage
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

Post by ScrapGoo »

I've won contests in rapping, irish jigging, and screamingI spent 1/2 my time growing up on a boat off the coast of MaineI know ancient GreekI once drove from MA to OH straight without even stopping to peeI make the best cheesecake EVER
barbboy
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by barbboy »

HmmmmI rode a bicycle throughout the west coast by myself for a month right ater college (I'm from MN)
I jumped out of an airplane
I scuba dive
I still like to use deco scissors - sometimes
I an addicted to those clicking on those cherries - even though I know I'll never winBarb
dianagirly
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 812

Post by dianagirly »

I have a brown belt in kickboxingI can play the pianoI love to sing Latin choral musicI am obsessed with washing my baseboardsI can "sense" a spider in a room- that is how much I hate them! 
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Post by -Shannon- »

I have a belly button piercingI hate the taste and smell of coffeeUntil a year and a half ago I didn't cook and had no desire to. now I love tomy great grandma is still aliveI was a tom boy growing up
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

wow Jamie.. part of the mile high club!!!!1. I had to be homebound schooled all through highschool due to my illness's, but I walked up on the stage with everyone else graduation day so no one knew otherwise.2. I don't cook, but need to learn how too3. I love to go 4 wheeling and don't mind getting dirty4. I met Justin Timberlakes Uncle and family at Craker Barrell after an Nysnc Concert. Shame he wasn't there with them!5. I have relatives in Kentucky, Tenessee, and Indiana but you would never know I had an accent like them until I come back after visiting them!!
Val1024
Cherry Blossom

Post by Val1024 »

I worked at a chicken restaurant and had to make baked beans  and didnt know how,,they were always yellow ( they always went with the to go orders...heheheheI love liver and onionsI love to vaccuumI will back-up a mile to avoid driving over where a black cat walked across...weird but I'm paranoid!When I go to mom's house I will steal one of her plastic grapes and chew on it........I'm 42..I need to get over that..hehehehe! 
bluetulip
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 2

Post by bluetulip »

I teach 7th grade life science.I married my husband when I found out I was pregnant; got divorced when baby was 6 weeks old, remarried 8 years later.I've swam with dolphins.I've been to London, Paris, and Rome.I'm trying to have a baby - had a miscarriage in March.
ImageImageImageImage
kathyt
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by kathyt »

I have birthed 9 childrenI once went alligator hunting in the darkI taught(or tried) to ski on our honeymoonI love to snorkel but absolutely go crazy if I think I see a barracudaI kill all the bugs in my house
Kris2you
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 18

Post by Kris2you »

1. I HATE flying2. I have a 20 month old 3. I am a natural dirty blonde 4. I was a starter on my HS varsity ball team since I was a freshman, and almost played college ball...untill I messed up my ankle :(
5. I once did 20 shots of tequila in one night, ouch!
.:.It started with a kiss and ended like this.:.
Kristen - wife to Joe and mommy to Joey (6.23.06) & Bayleigh (2.17.10)
Gail R
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Post by Gail R »

I have a cousin born on the same day, same hospital as me and we both had moles on our noses (mine has been surgically removed, the mole not the nose)As a teen, I walked through the cemetery at nightI was our Junior Prom princessI have a his, mine and ours family (2 his, 1 mine and 1 ours)My last child was delivered by the nurse on duty at the hospital (and boy was the doctor mad - I worked for him)
caksec
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by caksec »

I've broken all my fingers (but not my thumbs) at one time or anotherI took a bartending course after college - and never bartended I have two children, but have never been pregnantI met and dated my husband for 12 years before we got marriedI have an unreasonable fear of snakes 
venuss_72
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 12

Post by venuss_72 »

I love Sesame Street
I have 3 boys
I hate to read
I'm totally afraid of ladybugs
pink and brown are my favorite colors
Venuss_72
fromom
Cherry Blossom

Post by fromom »

I'm a nurse who loves my jobWe had a house built last year-it was lots of funI love my ipod and listening to Christian musicACOT is my favorite scrapbooking siteI love being a grandmother-better known as mimi
Henu_Nea
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 127

Post by Henu_Nea »

I was a champion powwow dancer when I was younger.My biggest pet peeve is loud eaters.I too met my DH on the internet.I am the only daughter of a single mother.I took care of my special needs brother so my mother could work two jobs growing up.
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2362

Post by Art_Teacher »

I don't have very interesting things to put here...I have 33 first cousins (28 on my Dad's side of the family).I met my dh in 4-H...we were counselors together...but our Moms taught together for years before that!I am a homebody...would rather be here than anywhere else.  (But, unfortunately, I must go out and go to work!  LOL!)I have a degree in Graphic Design, which I only used for a year before going back to get my teaching degree.Neither of my parents is artistic at all, so they say I got my talents from my aunt on my dad's side.
fna0626
Cherry Blossom

Post by fna0626 »

I am afraid of bugs and birdsI have 5 kidsI love to play gamesI got married 2 weeks after I graduated High schoolI wish I was more interested but I am not and I don't have anything else.
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

I met my husband on an internet dating site.I am a very outdoorsy person, who loves nature and camping.I am a history nerd.I would rather go to the gym than get my hair done.I am over 32 years old. 

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”