We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Favorite toy as a kid?
Do you have a toy that stands out as a favorite?  For me it was a Lemon Hop!  I BEGGED for it for my birthday and when I got it I played with that thing for hours!  I also remember my Weebles treehouse.  They wobble, but they don't fall down

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Favorite toy as a kid?
Poppables, those round ball things that pop up from the trees. And Fragle Rock, loved anything to do with them!

sheresas

Cherry Blossom

Favorite toy as a kid?
baby doll 

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Favorite toy as a kid?
I had an epic collection of My Little Ponies... it hurts me to see the atrocities they put out now under the same name. Yuck!

dznyscrapper

Cherry Blossom

Favorite toy as a kid?
Mine was the Lite-brite. I would love to get one for  the kids but w/ the small pieces i'm afaid the puppy would get a hold of them too fast. She tends to get in a lot of trouble like that. Amanda
***All you need is a little faith, trust and pixie dust***

mommyof4

Cherry Picker

Favorite toy as a kid?
My Friend Mandy & My Friend Jenny dolls.

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Favorite toy as a kid?
My absolute favorite toy was the Voltron castle with the lions.  My brother and I would play with it for hours.
ImageImageImageImage

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Favorite toy as a kid?
Hmmmm, I guess it would be my treehouse. We played outside a lot and were constantly building and rebuilding that thing!

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Favorite toy as a kid?
A baby doll that I named Abigail.  That stands out to me the most.  I was also a bookworm, so I was usually reading instead of playing with toys.Mandi

carrie1203

Cherry Berry

Favorite toy as a kid?
I loved my Sunshine family and my Barbies of course.

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Favorite toy as a kid?
My Strawberry Shortcake blow kisses doll, which I still have and it still has some fragrance!

scrapnmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Favorite toy as a kid?
I had alot Favorites, When I was Really Little,It was my Pink Plastic Faced Teddy Bear, His Name was Happy Bear. When I was Older I remember getting This, I think it was Matchbox, Gas Station, You could put The Little Cars In an elevator and Move Them To Different levels, Was so fun.Angie

teemommm

Cherry Tart

Favorite toy as a kid?
I loved Light Bright, I would always go over and play with the cute boy next door.
Tammy from Minnesota

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Favorite toy as a kid?
A baby doll i got from my grandmother and a teddy bear I got for Christmas one year! I still have both of them! Teddy Rumpskin (sp) was also one of my favorites! And my kitchen I had when I was a kid! I loved my toys back then!!!

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

Favorite toy as a kid?
I practically lived on my pogo stick one summer.

fna0626

Cherry Blossom

Favorite toy as a kid?
I had the tickle me elmoMy sis had a glow baby but I ripped it head off.

Tabycat

Sweet Cherry Pie

Favorite toy as a kid?
My favourite toy as a child was a cabbage patch doll.I wanted one so bad that it was my grandparents who ended up sending me one in the mail. I still have it now, but her socks & shoes are a bit discoloured & she lives in the loft. Tab

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Favorite toy as a kid?
I dont' really remember, but I loved my dolls. I had one that you could pull the hair out of her head and then real it back in......until I cut her hair ;-)

devinfl

Cherry Blossom

Favorite toy as a kid?
I was a barbie girl had so many of them and clothes and shoes.

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Favorite toy as a kid?
I had a little stuffed elephant that i had with me all the time. Have a baby picture with me and the elephant somewhere around here...

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”