We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Tell me something fab about where you live
A lot of people bag on Erie, but it's a great place to live.  Very low crime,  traffic is not bad compared to other areas, and lots of outdoor things to do in the summer.   I would like to live somewhere warmer, but Erie's good too!

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

I live on an island in SE Alaska.  From my living room window, I can see the island across Zimovia Strait.  The end of it is shaped like an elephant

mom2p_c

Cherry Blossom

I live close to the only place that they build military humvees...and my dad works there too :)

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Absolutely  Fab  !!!!  I live on 2 1/2 acres with beautiful fir trees all around !!  I am just a few minutes down a slight hill to Hood Canal where we get all the oysters, clams, crab, & shrimp we can eat !!!Seattle is only about an hour and a half away, home of Microsoft, thank you Bill for this PC !!!, and Home of Starbucks !!  We  have MANY drive thru' Espresso 's that are NOT starbucks !!  I can go skiing in 2 1/2 hours !! And go to the Pacific Ocean in  an hour and a half!!   And if that were not magnificent enough,.........I am 40 minutes from my own growing up backyard, the Olympic National Park !!  We own property just outside the park IN the Nat. Forest, where we camp Lots in the summer !!WOW !!!   why would I ever leave??.....................(for more sunshine & dryness !!!  )

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I live outside of Washington DC- on the VA side- and you can see the Washington Monument from our street. 

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Can't think of anything....Ummm, I live next next to Brad Pitt's hometown...LOL

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I live in the middle of either a corn or soybean field (depends on the crop rotation).  It's close to 2 big cities, but still nice and quiet.Jenna

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

Right down from my house is where Capt. John Smith sailed his shallop!

chris_cubed

Cherry Bing

It's a small rock in the middle of the ocean and it's REALLY hot here!
~Krissi-Lee
Live, Love & Have Kids!!!

MLee

Cherry Cola

I live in the mountains and on any given day I have wildlife at my backdoor. Not always good, last night we had a skunk.But, as of two minutes ago I think I'm moving in with Wendy (thefiberlady)!!!!!

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

I live out in the country, and I love that I can look out my kitchen window and see deer grazing in the field. We've got bunnies, too, lots of birds, and the occasional fox.
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I live in Anchorage Alaska - there are hundreds of miles of bike trails/ski trails and the Iditarod race is run here

ss20ts

Cherry Blossom

The city I live in had a huge part in the industrial revolution with cotton mills. The mills were closed about a hundred years ago. Some have burned down, but those that still standing are being made into trendy loft apartments. The buildings are amazing! They mills also look out over the falls. The Cohoes Falls are very popular place in my area. They are amazing to watch. The sound of rushing water is very relaxing. The falls are also used to generate electricity.Oh another cool thing. While excavating the area for the brick buildings for the mills, they found an entire mastodon. Our mastodon was on display in the New York State Museum for many years. But he is back home on display in our city library now.~Shyra

Bea

Sweet Cherry Pie

I live in Wisconsin and luv the change of seasons, the beautiful, hilly countryside, our lakes and rivers. Door County (the thumb of WI) is a beautiful vacation area with hundreds of miles of shoreline and many lighthouses. I luv seeing and photographing the beautiful sunsets over Green Bay from the tower at Peninsula State Park in Door County, the sun as it sets behind the lighthouse at Lakeside Park on the edge of Lake Winnebago in picturesque Fond du Lac, as well as the sunsets right outside my house. Farming, making paper products, and printing are big industries in Wisconsin, things which we all use. 
Bea
God bless America!!!

oufti

Cherry Tart

I live in Liege, Belgium. The good thing about it is my neighbourhood : I live in the historical part of the town. Tourists come to see my street because it's on top of 600 steps....but you can come by another way too! The bad thing is.....too many tourists now!Musicians from the Titanic were from here

KarenRei

Cherry Picker

Well, we have pretty much just had 2 months of below zero temps...but the good thing is that Spring is right around the corner and they are beautiful here in MN!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

I am surrounded by the Rocky Mountains and can see the sky wherever I look. 

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

We are only 45minutes-1hr away from DisneyWorld :) and the beach is 5 minutes away

hobbemom

Cherry Picker

I live about 30 minutes from the Great Smokey Mountains.  We enjoy a little bit of all seasons here and I just love that.Louise

karibear

Cherry Blossom

Bedford, IndianaThe Limestone from which the buildings in Washington D.C. are built came from here. My grandfather did much of the stone-carving on those buildings.

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”