Make a Friend Challenge

-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by -Shannon- »

I just met Greeneyes!!!This is her first day visiting the message boards but has been an ACOT customer previously, she only does scrapbooking and no other crafts, she has 3 kids, 1 boy and 2 girls. She  loves chocolate (my kinda girl) and her favorite color is blue!!WELCOME GREENEYES!!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

j_ess
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 68

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by j_ess »

I just met Kathy (Tuit)! She is a mother to 4 kids and 4 grandkids, one of whom she is currently raising! She is a traditional scrapper, but wants to learn digi scrapping. Her fave embllie is flowers (any and all) and she's from Cali! Her fave food is Japenese! She's a sweetheart!! Welcome KATHY!!!
...a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest
act of caring, ALL... have the potential to turn a life around.-Leo Buscaglia
rebajane
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 18

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by rebajane »

I just met dtonkery her Favorite trend is: All of them  She lives in TN.  Her Favorite Company is K & Company.   One scrappy thing she cant live without is : All of it...or patterned paper.  She is a paper scrapper. Now of all the people I could have picked...her Grandma's name is Reba too. How cool is that.I'v only met two others myself. thanks Ma!
Valerie Serfozo
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 67

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Valerie Serfozo »

I met Carrie who lives just south of Chicago.She is a paper scrapper and creates 12x12 and 8x8 layoutsFancy Pants is one of her favorite manufacturers.She likes to use mostly cardstock on her layouts (and says she is not too good with mixing and matching)She started scrapbooking about 10 years ago when she was going through a difficult time in her life.
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Woohoo! I've met the following individuals! Here is a few snidbits of information about each of them! fong33 : If you could change places with anyone for the day, who would it be and why? Martha Stewart so that I would have access to all her crafting tools to fuel my creative needs! marley72 (marianne): What's the weather like this very minute where you live? Well its night and very dark so it's hard to say (it's 9:45 pm here in Amsterdam), but I think it's raining..... ondreak: Do you have any other hobbies? Yes.  I sew, knit, crosstitch, quilt and bake with a little cake decorating thrown in to make me well rounded!   indiansugar: What's your favorite topic to scrap? My family - meaning son and husband -can't forget the other kids dog and cat! palparis: How long have you been scrapping? Almost 20 years, but the old stuff is scary, 10 years ago got into cm & now love it here and have converted to drop ins
dtonkery
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 119

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by dtonkery »

I met rebajane.  Her Fav Trend is chipboard and just cant get enough of it. Favorite Company is Basic Grey, One scrappy thing she cant live without right now is paint. And she is a paper scraper .  Oh, and like she said - has the same name as my grandmother.

Also met MaBuglet  She says... I've been scrapbooking for 9 years...and I still suck!! pahaha
I'd love to tell you I scrapbook, but in reality I just collect scrappy goods!
I don't get the digi thing.  The computer and I aren't friends.
None....I have 4 kids and have to work all weekend, but I'll create a card for my Fast Scrap challenge.
I'm an original member of ACOT.  I've been shopping here for ages and found their website looking for Suzy's Zoo stickers...yep, I'm THAT gay   I signed on to the MB on the first night and haven't left.

It was nice meeting them!
Henu_Nea
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 127

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Henu_Nea »

I met moreetribe. Her name is Tina. She's 38, married with 2 boys. She lives in South Carolina and is a paper scrapper who prefers 12x12 & 8x8. She has been scrapping for 3 1/2 years!Nice to meet you, Tina!
wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by wahoo_mom »

I met Rita (Wyknotwyme)!  She lives near Hartford, CT with her DH, 4 kids, 2 cat and 1 dog.  She has been around since July and this is her first on-line crop.  She paper scraps and her favorite embellishments are ribbon, eyelets, chipboard and paints.  She usually scraps her family and racing from her local short track.  Nice to meet you, Rita!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 52

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by lindaone »

On 2/22/08 4:01 pm, lindaone wrote ...      willow  1  how long have you been scrapping?
2 what are your album sizes?
3 are you married?
4 what are your favorite colors?
5 what size photo do you scrap?Hi,  My name is Valerie and I have been scrapping for 10 years.I typically scrap 12x12 layouts, but also have some 8-1/2 x 11 layoutsI am married to a wonderful guy!My favorite color is pink (but not for scrapping).  When I scrap I'm willing to use almost any color, but rarely use pastels or purple.I use either 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 photos when I scrap.
me and my angels
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Also met tammiejean! She's down there on the west coast somewhere with them "other"  west coasters! LOL!She's been scrapping for five years now and her other hobby is... blech, that four letter word called "work"! And TWO jobs at that!!
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by MLee »

I met Elsie B.I love seeing her work in the gallery and have wanted to "meet" her online.At the moment she has the flu - oh no!! Her dd has it as well. She's trying to eat some chicken soup to feel better but doesn't like soup when she's sick. (me either!)She teaches college in SoCal, which is probably where she picked up this awful flu and was born & raised in Orange County, one of my favorite places. She also drive a cute Honda Odyssey.You can read more about her in her bio but these are some things going on now in her life. Great to meet you!!

ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by ScrapGoo »

I just met Crazy canookie who has two dogs and a cat, is not sure where she wants to travel, prefers diet Mug Root Beer to all others, like's too many scrap companies to pick a favorite, and is sick of winter because summer is her favorite season.
Tuit
Cherry Tart

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Tuit »

Ok I have just made two new friends...Jess is a SAHM, has a 20mo old dd, has scrapped for 8 yrs+, Loves primas and the light of her life is her baby girl!My 2nd friend is doggiemom..LOL  She owns a pitbull like me and also had a chihauhau and a dachshund  WOW  She also lives in CA on property for her animals.  Humm wonder if we are neighbors LOL  She lives with her dogs and her dh who is also her hs sweetheart...  She works for a florist, loves to shop and watch tv with dh!!!  Fun to meet you ladies!   
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by Northern Brat »

I just met tstar!Here name is Tanya.   She is from Chicago.  She is a SAHM with three kids!She has been scrapping for 10 years and she is a hoarder of supplies like me!!!!!She is just learning how to get around this MB...So welcome her everyone!!!!  
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by MOM2SNOX »

And got responses from the following two gals:Laur78: Another unfortunate soul wishing for some sunshine to take the place of all that beautiful, white, fluffy but COLD snow!And moreetribe: Who won't be here much this weekend because of family obligations but has a great sense of humor! As evidenced by her answer to my question. If you could change places with anyone for the day, who would it be and why? She replied, "Anyone healthy and thin!"
antdiva80
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 5

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by antdiva80 »

I have no friends...
chris_cubed
Cherry Bing

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by chris_cubed »

just waiting for a response...
~Krissi-Lee
Live, Love & Have Kids!!!
antdiva80
Cherry Tart

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by antdiva80 »

Does anyone want to be my friend so I can enter?
antdiva80
Cherry Tart

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by antdiva80 »

I just met Smitty01:Hi I was looking to see if you would be my friend for the challange?Questions:1. What's your favorite color? black2. Where do you like to dream vacation? bermuda3. Where were you born? springfield, ma4. How old is you father? deceased5. What color shoes are you wearing now? pink (slippers :)
CarolLynn
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 43

Make a Friend Challenge

Post by CarolLynn »

I met scrappininak.  She lives in the same area of Alaska where we used to live!  She scraps photos of kids and pets and does most of her scrappy shopping online.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams... live the life you have imagined. -Thoreau

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”