OK..Let's Change It Up..WINNER

jacksgrma
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Post by jacksgrma »

the title says it all!!  I love the layout for the simplicity of it and because I can only dream of doing such a great digi layout I just can't get it!
proudmommyof4
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 2

Post by proudmommyof4 »

I love your work and it was hard for me to choose just one. I loved this layout because it tells a story about that special birthday brownie. It is awesome. This is something that you will cherish forever. The colors you chose for this layout fit perfectly. Great job dear!!
Scrapaway
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Post by Scrapaway »

too many good ones to pick from.   I like the picture most of all.  Not only are your LO's great but you have a great eye for photography.
AmandaDawnRN
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by AmandaDawnRN »

I love brown and pink and lots of poses on a pages. I do LOs like that a lot. I also like how you did B&W and color. Great LO!
Gail R
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Post by Gail R »

I LOVE this one.  This has to be the sweetest photo ever!!  What could he have been thinking about?
Jenn Kellams
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 402

Post by Jenn Kellams »

I really LOVE the simplicity of this layout!  The color scheme is fantastic, and the picture is stunning.  This is such a sweet layout and it captures the essence of a newborn.  A "nekkid" baby pictures are priceless!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1285

Post by LoreenC »

Hi Neighbor !!I Love this LO !  it has many elements I like to use, so they appeal to me.............first.....I Love autumn...........second.......LOVE the Colors of This !!...........I love and use alot of swirls & flourishes...........your baby pic is Darling, The flowers around her really make the photo, SECOND to her, of course!It is Fabulous !! ~Loreen~
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

Yep, I read angie. I was Army, out now, now DH is in
scrapin4me
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 31

Post by scrapin4me »

I love the colors and the journaling on this one.
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1504

Post by Charleneanne »

I love the luscious colors on this layout. And the the little attention to detail like the ribbons, and the string across the corner like it is holding the picture on, and the lovely scalloped matte with the cutouts.  It is fabulous in it's totally autumn feeling 
kjg1130
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 38

Post by kjg1130 »

I really like this layout for all its white space (which I am not good at) and the writing around the edges. 
scrapgram
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 189

Post by scrapgram »

I love this one by Angie!  This layout speaks volumns!You see the love she has for her babies.  They look so happy, I just love everything about it.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image
kseely14
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 3

Post by kseely14 »

I love this layout because it is one I could do!! I have 4 boys, close together and still young!! I love the colors. I love that you can still use flowers on a page that is all boy!! And with Daddy serving in the Army we are all very patriotic! I just love this layout!!Karen
mom2p_c
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 6

Post by mom2p_c »

I really like all the papers and elements on this page, yet the picture takes center stage!  That's really hard for me to do. 
lumberjake
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 2

Post by lumberjake »

I love this one...What's not to love?! The colors rock! I adore the circles, the stitching, the paint spotch, the glittery stars, the ribbons! I could go on & on!
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

I LOVE this one - awesome photo - love that it covers the whole page and you added the perfect embellies
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Post by Northern Brat »

I love this new one of your.  I love the pic most of all, and what I like about this, it's very simple.  Love the colors and the softness of it...  She is so dang cute!  The other layout i was looking for was the one she is looking through the window.  Can't find it.. but I love the pic and the colors you used with that one.  It was sosoo beautiful!!!!
imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Post by imwickedwitch »

I love this one not only because the picture is amazing but also the colors, the placement of the swirls and the journaling on its side.
Becky

Image Image Image
dustbust4
Cherry Blossom

Post by dustbust4 »

I just love the picture of the toes and little hand. So priceless. I have actually taken photos of my childrens hands and feet. They grow sooo fast. I love the colors and the teddy bears. It is just so warm and cuddly to look at this layout. Great Job!! 
ShellyBob
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 104

Post by ShellyBob »

II love this one....I've always wanted to do the "photo" cell things, but have never attempted them.   Same with the doodling...looks so effortless here.  Great job

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”