Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Guitar Hero BINGO..WINNER
ok...so if you don't have Guitar Hero..it is a BLAST {even though I don't play, I  to watch DH & DD play}..so in their honor we are gonna play Guitar Hero BINGO...Join me at 11:00 pm EST Saturday February 23rd for our ACOT GUITAR HERO BINGO  So here's the deal... select 25 words from the list below and PM, in no particular order, your list to me.  Please put Bingo in the subject line. We're playing for BLACKOUT only.  That means the first player to have all their words called and posts “BINGO!” is the winner.  Please REMEMBER that it is up to you to keep track of your words. Please check your list carefully to make sure you have 25 different words.  Lists are Due to me no later than 10:45pm EST Saturday, Feb 23  and I'll start calling at 11:00 pm EST.    "18 and Life""Ace of Spades""Ain't Nothin' But a Good Time""Bad Reputation""Balls to the Wall""(Bang Your Head) Metal Health”"Bark at the Moon""Beast and the Harlot""Can't You Hear Me Knockin'" "Carry Me Home""Carry on Wayward Son" “Cherry Pie" "Cochise""Cowboys From Hell""Crazy on You""Crossroads""Fat Lip""Frankenstein""Free Bird"  "Freya" "Girlfriend" "Godzilla""Hangar 18""Heart Full of Black""Heart-Shaped Box" "Hey You""Higher Ground""Hold on Loosely""I Love Rock and Roll""I Ran (So Far Away)""I Wanna Be Sedated""Infected""Institutionalized""Iron Man""Jessica"  "John the Fisherman" "Killer Queen""Killing in the Name""Laid to Rest""Last Child""Madhouse"“Message in a Bottle""Misirlou""Monkey Wrench" "More Than A Feeling""Mother""No One Knows""Psychobilly Freakout" "Rock This Town" "Search and Destroy" "Seventeen""Sharp Dressed Man"“Shout at the Devil""Smoke on the Water""Spanish Castle Magic""Stellar""Stop""Strutter" "Surrender""Sweet Child O' Mine" "Symphony of Destruction"“Synchronicity II""Take It Off""Take Me Out""Tattooed Love Boys""Texas Flood"“Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight""The Warrior""Them Bones" "Thunderkiss 65""Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart""Turning Japanese""Unsung""We Got the Beat""What I Like About You""Who Was In My Room Last Night?""You Got Another Thing Comin”"You Really Got Me""YYZ" "Ziggy Stardust" Round #1No One Knows
Seventeen
Texas Flood
WeGotTheBeat
18 and Life
Crossroads
Hey You
Infected
Last Child
MotherROUND 2Higher Ground
Frankenstein
Carry Me Home
Bark At The Moon
Jessica
Killer Queen
Sweet Child Of Mine
Take Me Out
YYZ
Them BonesROUND 3Ziggy Stardust
Take It Off
Strutter
Shout At The Devil
Ace of Spades
Balls to the Wall
Cherry Pie
Free Bird
Hangar 18
Monkey WrenchROUND 4
Cowboys From Hell
Girlfriend
I Love Rock and Roll
Iron man
Spanish Castle Music
Synchronicity II
The Warrior
UnsungROUND 5You really Got Me
Turning Japenese
Surrender
Rock This Town
Cochise
Fat Lip
Heart Shaped Box
Killing In The NameROUND 6Beast and the Hariot
Ceazy On You
Hold On Loosely
Madhouse
Sharp Dressesd Man
StellarROUND 7
You Got Another Thing Coming
Thunderkiss 65
Take Me Out
Search and Destroy
More Than A Feeling
GodzillaROUND 8Ain't Nothing But  A Good Time
Bad Reputation
Freya
I Wanna Be Sedated
Tattoed Love Boys
What I Like About You { I was only going to call 5 words, but since I messed up last round I added an extra word!}
 winner is jacksgrma..WTG...GC is on the way!!!!!!!!
Image~Angie~

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Oh I KNOW I have to play this now! LOL! DS is a HUGE Guitar Hero player so I'll let him pick the 25 songs!!

sunlovingchris

Cherry Tart

"(Bang Your Head) Metal Health”"Bark at the Moon""Free Bird""Godzilla""I Love Rock and Roll""Iron Man"“Message in a Bottle""Rock This Town""Seventeen""Sharp Dressed Man""Turning Japanese""We Got the Beat""What I Like About You""18 and Life"Hello, These are my entries for Guitar Hero Bingo on Saturday. "Ace of Spades""Ain't Nothin' But a Good Time""Bad Reputation""Balls to the Wall""Hangar 18""Heart Full of Black""Heart-Shaped Box" "Hey You""Higher Ground""Hold on Loosely""Last Child"

indiansugar

Cherry Tart

I PM my words please let me know that you got them?

mom2boyz

Cherry Blossom

I LOVE Guitar Hero, my son bought it, but I get it out when they're at school.  I definitely show them my skills when they get home. 

cat1393

Cherry Cola

I Pm'd my list   

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

i've me a couple guitar heroes, please count me in... i'm sending mine in a few min!

adjchn58

Cherry Blossom

I PM'd my list.  Hope you received it. adjchn - Cheryl

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

btt

Joy

Cherry Garcia

yeah!

Joy

Cherry Garcia

yeah!

graces_mom_04

Cherry Blossom

Let's go, go, go!!! :D 
Kylie
Mommy to Grace&~Hope~

jenny2711

Cherry Picker

haha Kylie!  go go go!!

LisaLynn00

Cherry Berry

hi Kylie hehehe

moreetribe

Cherry Blossom

Good luck ladies.

jmo95

Cherry Cola

5/25

karibear

Cherry Blossom

I got 5!

graces_mom_04

Cherry Blossom

Am I missing something? Is this where we're playing? 
Kylie
Mommy to Grace&~Hope~

Joy

Cherry Garcia

I had 3!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

yep..this is where we are playing...is everyone here...I'll give you guys a few minutes to make sure poeple are here...
Image~Angie~

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”