We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

Pick your Passion
I love me some NASCAR!!!  I also love to make my yard look beautiful!!!  Have a new yard to get in shape this year!!!

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Pick your Passion
I like to read and I haven't cross stitched in a while but I like to do that too.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

Cherry Jubilee

Pick your Passion
My other hobby is doing counted cross stitch.  I used to do it alot, then for the past few years not so much.  But, this past year I got back into it while I was doing a lot of travel. . . it's something easy to pack and do while on the plane or hanging out in airports. I also collect a few things. . . glass eggs, mostly the kind made from Mt. St. Helen's ash; fenton glass, and baskets.  I used to collect Teddy Bears, but I have so many they were taking over.  Oh, yeah. . . . and I collect Snowmen. . . although last Christmas I told everyone that I didn't want anymore.  I think I changed my mind though and it's time to start adding. 

PharmDAmy

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I love to read fluffy, chick-lit books.

Crazy_canookie

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
Photo's. I'm hooked on taking them. I have soooo many pic's of my grand-babies. And when I'm out in the summer, my camera's always flashing taking this and that.....love it.

puffinliz

Cherry Tart

Pick your Passion
Nothing like a good book. I also love movies, photography and the Suns basketball team. Now that I live in AZ, when in TX the Dallas Mav's were my team!

Aimeeee

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I love musical theater, watching/listening to it, and performing it!No time now, but back in the good ol' days!

graces_mom_04

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I love to read, watch movies, watch TV and play board games! :D 
Kylie
Mommy to Grace&~Hope~

mindilynn

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
Teaching :-)

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Pick your Passion
Love to read...watch old movies...Nascar racing.....love to fish off the pier to relieve stress
Charlotte

suephill2

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I love to read, I'm always the "TAXI" at our house...we have Penn State season tickets for Football, I'm a dental hygienist, my son is a painter...and I'm  his biggest fan...I also do all the matting and framing for his work at well as set up his art shows with my husband!   I'm the secretary on the education foundation at our district, am on the parent advisory committee at the school and I love to cook when I have the time! That's all I do !   O and I also LOVE sudoku puzzles!

CreativelyCarol

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I was working before scrapbooking...
Carol Gomes
Check out my blog : www.creativelycarol.blogspot.com

Mommy_time1999

Cherry Tart

Pick your Passion
Besides actually scrappin' I LOVE to collect scrappy supplies...Ride my ATV, Spend time in the yard with my many dogs... head outdoors with my family to do just about anything....IE: Fishing or even a walk throught the woods to enjoy wildlife.

lisalyn

Sweet Cherry Pie

Pick your Passion
I love to plan parties.
Lisa
"always laugh, always hope, always love, always pray."

sarakc

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
sewing, painting, reading, working on learning how to quilt...  I'm into basketball as well. I played and have coached girls off and on for a while.

judybob1

Cherry Berry

Pick your Passion
Cross-stitch

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Pick your Passion
Read & listen to audio books, travel & hike.
ImageImage

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Pick your Passion
So many things I'd love to LEARN to do, but reading is the thing at the moment. ;-) Unless you count being addicted to internet communities, of course!
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)

bzmom5

Cherry Tart

Pick your Passion
Jane austen

adjchn58

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
Hiking and reading.

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”