Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

Tell me something fab about where you live
Jacksonville, the largest city in area in the continental United States!
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

I live in Council Bluffs Iowa..straight across the river from Omaha..can't think of too much but I know that Lewis and Clark had their first meeting with the Indians here...
Peggy

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

I live in Afton, Wyoming  the largest Intermentent Spring in North America is here. It goes off every 13 minutes. We also have an Elk Refuge down the road. I'm an hour from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Nora Roberts was just down the road ( way way down the road) when she wrote Angel Falls.  

TinaH

Sweet Cherry Pie

Upland, CA, home to one of the Madonna of the trail statues, low crime, great schools, everything within about 10 mins. And about 30 minutes from Disneyland and 20 minutes to Mt. Baldy for skiing if you like.

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

I love my city!  Whittier was orginally a Quaker town, not many left now.  There are many historical homes, some are used in movies.  The weather here is great except for the really hot summers.  We live on the San Andreas fault, but it does not scare me.  When its time, its time and there is nothing that we can do about it!  We are close to the ocean and the mountains, Disneyland, Hollywood.  And the most and bestest thing for me is that I am only 30 mins. away from my beloved Los Angeles Dodgers!
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

vel

Cherry Blossom

I live in Rochester, N.Y., which is the birthplace of Eastman Kodak, Xerox and Bausch & Lomb. It's also the birthplace of Philip Seymour Hoffman, whose mom is a judge here. Bisecting our city is the Genesee River, which is the only north-flowing river in North America. Susan B. Anthony lived and did most of her work here. How cool is that?

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

I live in the southern most tip of all of new york state.  I can walk to the water in three directions.  There is only three main roads into my town, which means in an emergency, there are only three roads leading out!
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

VikingMOM

Cherry Bing

I live close by the city where Will Ferrell made his up coming movie ..."Semi-Pro"  Flint, Michigan 

Laur78

Cherry Picker

Sadly, where I live is pretty boring! Nothing ever happens here! But it is the home of the Pony League World Series!! 
Lauren
~You say SCRAPAHOLIC like it's a bad thing~

Greeneyes

Cherry Tart

Many movie scenes are filmed at the lake my house overlooks.

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

Brainerd is known as"the Lakes Area"  in Minnesota, the Land of 10,000 lakes and also for being the town in "Fargo"; but no, we don't talk like that here. 
Pam ImageImage

ejlautz

Cherry Tart

I get to see a great view of Mt. Rainier on my drive home every day.

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I'm out in nowhere land...across the street from Lake Huron on 3 wooded acres with lots of deer.  I love the small town atmosphere in the summer with all the festivals and farmer's markets and gift shops and relatives visiting, but winter is pretty desolate - if it wasn't for feeding the deer, squirrels and birds, there wouldn't be much to do!  A lot of stores, and even bars close for the winter or are only open on the weekends.....
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Cherry Blossom

I'm in Spokane, WA.  My favorite thing about here is that there are lots of lakes and mountains surrounding us so it truly is a dream place for outdoor activities/sporting.

dustbust4

Cherry Blossom

I live on the outskirts of a small town. It is so calm, serene and relaxing here. You can just sit outside and reflect on what God has created.

mom2boyz

Cherry Blossom

My town is hometown to Jack Rollins, the man that wrote Frosty the Snowman, Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Cherry Jubilee

I live in Sitka, Alaska, which is located on Baranof Island in Southeast Alaska.  During the summer we get lots of tourists.  We are known for our Russian Heritage.  Sitka was the original capitol of Alaska.  To commemerate the occasion of the transfer of Alaska to the US from Russia, on October 18, 1967, we have a state holiday honoring this date . . October 18.  It is a huge weeklong celebration in Sitka and includes such activities as a re-enactment of the transfer, a parade, and the Alaska Day Ball where people come dressed in period costumes. 

Amberpony

Cherry Picker

Right Now I am not far from MaBuglet.Here in the Sierra Foothills Nevada City was for a very short time the state capital of California!We contributed Gold & Lumber to the economy for many years!Now we are just another tourist town with rich history & Breath taking Scenery!

ljones2019

Cherry Tart

The only thing i can think of is that prostitution is legal where i live...!! good ol' NYE county Nevada.!!!! (No i don't work as one :) )

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

I live around the corner from QVC studios....

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”