Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

time to take a breath....
from running into the gallery and into the shoppe  Grab a drink (tell me what)...and tell me what you like best, scrapping-wise.  What Fast Scraps and Challenges are your cup of tea?

Got any suggestions for future ones?  (There are more crops coming, you know!)

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

just grabbed a cup of tea.  I love sketch challenges

Alissa103

Cherry Berry

I have a cup o' joe next to me. I like sketch challenges, # of product challenges, scraplifts... I'm not very good at scrapping fast, so they have to be kind of easy things!

basketlady

Cherry Blossom

I think the challenges are easier for me. I am just not a very fast scrapper. Love Bingo too!!Audrey

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Taking a break to have a sip of ice water.  I LOVE the scraplift challenges.  Especially like the one we have today where you have to lift something from 3 different layouts...talk about a challenge!!!   As for fast scraps.  I love any of them where we have to make a card...love to make cards!!!!  But everything is just so fun!!! Thanks for having these!!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I just grabbed some sparkling raspberry water and finished the last fast scrap (scanning now).  I love the fast  scraps because they are so quick and it forces me to not agonize over decisions like I normally do on LO's.  The LO fast scraps are a real challenge for me but I usually end up loving them!

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sketch, scraplift, use a certain type of product...etc.

Crazy_canookie

Cherry Blossom

I love seeing pic's of my grand babies when I scrap them in my LO's. It brings back memories and I find my scrappin is something that I myself and hopfully the grand children will look back upon my books and show them just how much we love them. My grand babies are the world to us. There's nothing better than having grand-children. They definitly are a blessing.I like the fast challenges when I'm able to do them. Calling cards, reg cards, things like that.

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

I like the challenges where we use a certain item like flowers for #7 or a specific technique like the journalling for #1.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

Drinking some green tea here.  I really like the challenges -- gets me to think outside the box. 
~~ Judy ~~

Crazy_canookie

Cherry Blossom

I'd love to have some sketch challenges, I enjoy doing them in my PSP Program

chris_cubed

Cherry Bing

I'm going to grab a glass of iced tea...just came in from the yard and it is HOT!!!I wouldn't change anything about what you guys are doing with the fast scraps and challenges!  Just keep doing it!!!
~Krissi-Lee
Live, Love & Have Kids!!!

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

I love sketches!!  Love em!!  Also like the one challenge...where ya pick a couple of items beforehand...and then find out what elements you'll need for a LO (not sure if that even has a name). 

Carol

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Cup of coffee and some chocolate 

Joy

Cherry Garcia

I am having coke and trying to finish up my fast scrap...love those!

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Oh...I forgot to add...I'm drinking water!

Carol

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I love sketch challenges and card fast scraps

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

I 'm drinking Coke..zero.....I like the challenges..just I could get away from the computer to do them
Charlotte

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

OK everyone that answered above THIS POST gets points.I am having a Diet Pespi Caramel Creme Jazz, btw!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

I'm having some International Coffee Belgian Hazlenut to be specific.  I've been having creative problems, so I think I'd like to see challenges with sketches or templates.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”