Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pnuts1221

Cherry Tart

Fellow PIFers!
LMBO!!!! Hi everyone I "know" and those I don't! {waving}I was heading to bed but had to see if I got any points first. yes another addiction, hehe.

bluefish

Cherry Blossom

Fellow PIFers!
NUT!!!!   How have you been??? 

pnuts1221

Cherry Tart

Fellow PIFers!
hey what's up! though I have no idea who you are bluefish.  hehe. My answer will depend on if I "talk" to you every day or not.

pnuts1221

Cherry Tart

Fellow PIFers!
it is hard to get around here. Love the site though!I should be in bed. My "birdies" will be up way too early!

fna0626

Cherry Blossom

Fellow PIFers!
it's joanne look at her other posts lol

LisaLynn00

Cherry Berry

Fellow PIFers!
Hi Ladies! Another late night for me hahaha 

pnuts1221

Cherry Tart

Fellow PIFers!
OH, Jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe. And good thing we're not PIFing or I'd be way past done.  There's better smileys here too. LOL!ok, so I haven't talked to you for a while. I'm good. Got a couple resumes out...waiting to hear from the 1st interview....they said this week, and didn't say He!! no to me so taking that as a good sign. Been getting a lot of scrapping done and trying to get the housework caught up.

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Fellow PIFers!
Joanne, it's chocolate cake and it's not laced with anything!  The other Joanne and I were going back forth about me bringing cake down to her last night since she only lives a couple of hours away from me, but I am willing to share with both Joannes! Mandi

graces_mom_04

Cherry Blossom

Fellow PIFers!
go, go, go sorry, i'm tired ;) i wish this bingo was going a tad faster, i'm fading fast... 
Kylie
Mommy to Grace&~Hope~

LisaLynn00

Cherry Berry

Fellow PIFers!
it is a bit slow. 

pnuts1221

Cherry Tart

Fellow PIFers!
I believe we've hijacked. hehe. Wooohoooo I just got 12 points! yeah!

LisaLynn00

Cherry Berry

Fellow PIFers!
i did 4 LOs so far this weekend! Yay. 

graces_mom_04

Cherry Blossom

Fellow PIFers!
Woohoo, NUT! :D  
Kylie
Mommy to Grace&~Hope~

bluefish

Cherry Blossom

Fellow PIFers!
Nut I hope you get some good news soon! Mandi, I am a little farther away but that's ok.  Chocolate is worth the drive.

pnuts1221

Cherry Tart

Fellow PIFers!
Yay Lisa! Is that a lot for you! It would be for me! I'm a oner or twoer usually.

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Fellow PIFers!
Hey, I'm willing to chat here and PIF on BBC!  I need to get some points racked up!  I'd really like to place an order from here on Monday and $5 off would be really nice!Mandi

pnuts1221

Cherry Tart

Fellow PIFers!
ok, why does it go back to the beginning every time??? And don't hit refresh or you get kicked back to the home page. hehe.

graces_mom_04

Cherry Blossom

Fellow PIFers!
Go Lisa! I almost always stick with 1, lol! 
Kylie
Mommy to Grace&~Hope~

pnuts1221

Cherry Tart

Fellow PIFers!
I think I burned myself out...the last 3 days I haven't felt like scrapping. GASP!

LisaLynn00

Cherry Berry

Fellow PIFers!
You should see my scrap space, its such a mess, there are flowers everywhere!! 

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”