We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

WCMD Game 4

Time for another game! Can you make a card in one hour or less? Set a timer and get crafting away! 
I will pick one random person to win a $5 gift card. You have until tomorrow to do this game. Post your card on this thread!

2 users liked this post:

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: WCMD Game 4
Will do this when I get home from work...Thank you for the fun games, Rachel!! 
1 user liked this post:
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ha! I was just thinking about this challenge during NSD. I love it. I'm about to start challenge number 3. I don't remember what it is but I'm going to try to make that one in one hour!
1 user liked this post:
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Perfect timing -- had just an hour and a half before needing to go make dinner. Made the card and got it posted -- yay! Stitched around the edge and cut the sentiment and littled snowflakes from glitter paper.
1 user liked this post:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

I finished the card in the nick of time but it took me a while to upload lol Here's my card for Challenge Number 2: CIRCLES. I'm not very good with circles so I'm so glad I had this stencil by Vicki Boutin!
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

Trek

Cherry Berry

This one is super easy, you need only 5 minutes. I was lucky to have brown thread in my sewing machine.
Katerina

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

MIght take an hour to find a spot on my desk to make a card! I'm game though. Racing through dinner to get back to my craft space!
Image  ImageImageImageImage

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Blossom

Took me 38 minutes and most of it was finding the supplies.

Return to “World Card Making Day 2024”

Information