We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Hardest Challenge?
Probably watercolor! 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

For sure the black and white...but I gotta give a go!!  Maybe it will be easy for me.  LOL
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

I think it would be the foil.  However I am gonna give it a try.
 ImageImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Lisn2cats wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:11 pm
Laura wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:30 pm
Well, for me it would be a card with an embossing folder . . . cuz I don't have any!  😂

You can emboss with your dis if you have dies. But if you don't have a die cutting machine, then it might be more challenging :P I've also embossed with my stencils...just need something soft (like cardboard) under so there's some give. 

No machine for me!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:07 am
Lisn2cats wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:11 pm
Laura wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:30 pm
Well, for me it would be a card with an embossing folder . . . cuz I don't have any!  😂

You can emboss with your dis if you have dies. But if you don't have a die cutting machine, then it might be more challenging :P I've also embossed with my stencils...just need something soft (like cardboard) under so there's some give.  

No machine for me! 

OHhhh. Then might be tougher. I know I’ve embossed with a rolling pin and die but never tried to do it with a rolling pin and stencil (might have to give it a whirl tomorrow). The trick is to spritz the paper with water, use cardboard under, and roll down hard with a rolling pin or bottle (I used my marble pin since it’s heavy and mean).
Image  ImageImageImageImage

Return to “World Card Making Day 2024”

Information