Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

How are you cherries this evening?
How is everyone doing after such a FULL day of fun & games and challenges??  I have no idea where the day went, seriously!   Are you kicking back and relaxing right now or scrapping away?

I'm enjoying posting my games and challenges for you.  I'm trying to post them at a good pace so you can take a breather if you need to  :greenlol:  Anyone grabbed their drink & snack yet for our party this evening ??  ;)
Stacy

ImageImageImage

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Re: How are you cherries this evening?
I'm currently playing games and snacking.
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

Playing your build a layout game love it!

Drinking hot tea, made some layouts and a card or two, feels overwhelming today!

Trying to unwind and find cool items for your game!
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

No drinking or snacking for me tonight. I’m so disappointed because I was looking forward to having a glass of wine with you. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

Hi!  DH and I just ate dinner.  I'm  back on this site with a glass of tea ready to get back into it.  

:)  Kelly
:) Kelly 

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Loving your game. Did two layouts today but am losing steam. Will call it a night after your spot and be rested for another full day tomorrow. It has been loads of fun. May have a glass of wine to close it out though  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I'm playing games and slowly scrapping in between.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Having a great day! I'm planning on going late into the evening! It's supposed to start raining soon (western PA) so a nice soothing night to scrap, scrap, scrap!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

I'm having some diet Birch Beer and sesame sticks.
    ImageImage

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I'm still at work for the next little bit. I won't get to start scrapping the challenges until tomorrow afternoon because I have a mandatory skills lab at work in the morning. I am enjoying going through the posts and refamilarizing myself with the MB this evening

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have my sparkling water and sweetish candy fish. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I had popcorn earlier in the day, but hubby made me a drink with lime etc. I really needed a breather. Thanks for hosting.
Scrapycandy

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Been a LOOONG day at school.  (Only 13 days left!) This weekend is my school Arts Festival on Sunday and I’m mad at the timing. LOL. Kind of exhausted, but I have a glass of wine and DH is getting a pizza.  Staying awake as long as I can. Haha!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I've been pacing myself and planning pages as challenges are posted and just playing the games. I'll scrap more tomorrow. Relaxing with my puffed corn snacks and catching up on the board after finishing dinner.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

Senior07 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:37 pm
Having a great day! I'm planning on going late into the evening! It's supposed to start raining soon (western PA) so a nice soothing night to scrap, scrap, scrap!

I'll be winding down soon...I'm in south western PA.  We haven't gotten any rain yet.  I am praying for none! 
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Senior07 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:37 pm
Oh I love playing in my craft room and listening to the rain, too! Enjoy!!

Stacy

ImageImageImage

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

I'M DOING OKAY GETTING READY TO LEAVE NEED SUPPLIES FOR THE PETS AND HOUSE....................... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VALERIE

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Trying to finish my card for Flasher's Fast Scrap but had to stop and eat. Just cheese and crackers while I catch up on the boards.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Still going strong! Well, still going, I've slowed down significantly. Punching out a TON of hexies for the layout I'm working on for Karyn's beatles challenge now!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Well cherries thank goodness for hot spots because our internet just went out!! Can you believe the timing? LOL   I've posted my first challenge and will be posting the second one soon....one more Cherry Friends game to go.........
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information