Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

How's it going?
I wanted to slow things down a little this afternoon as we go into the evening.  It's been a long, busy day of games, challenges and chatting.

How are you doing with challenges so far today?  Getting it done?  Waiting til later?
    ImageImage

karen c.

Cherry Bing

Re: How's it going?
Waiting later for challenges. So much fun but a lot going on thanks to all of you wonderful hostesses!
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

CraftingIsMyGame

Cherry Tart

It is definitely a busy day .. I am trying to follow along and play the games...  keeping track of the challenges and when they are due.  They will be great to do a crop tomorrow night.  This is really fun! Wish my scrapping buddy was here to join in but I will make sure to tell her all about it.  Thank you to everyone that has put some much effort into this fun weekend! 

Mandajo

Cherry Tart

Hanging out, getting some ideas and making notes, but waiting for everyone to go out tonight after dinner before I get started crafting.

sherriscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie

Just playing games so far but plan to actually scrap later today
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

Going good. It feels so good to scrap again. 
Mandi My Blog

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

My daughter dropped a bomb on me this morning telling me she was going to prom.  So…I have helped paint fingernails, do her hair and makeup.  She looked lovely and was excited in the end (that’s another story). She left and now I can focus.  

Amy Jo

Cherry Bing

I’m traveling and can’t do any of the challenges until I get back on Sunday…it’s killing me!
ImageImageImage

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

Very busy and fast paced.  By the time, I post my answer,  several people have already posted ahead of me. Whew.

I completed the Fast Scrap challemge.  I'm  going to wait on the additonal challenges and focus on the games.

:)  Kelly
:) Kelly 

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Have one layout done and working on number 2. Woke up early today to take mom out so I am losing steam at this point but having lots of fun  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

this is probably my only day during the next 2 weeks that I can devote the whole day to the NSD challenges so I've done as many as I could. I also have done a few games. I'm pretty tired as I was up late last night, so I'll probably call it a day soon and we'll head out for dinner.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am going to do the challenges later. I am just playing the games and chatting. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've worked on the progressive challenge, my art journal, a mixed media collage, gathered things for a layout, finished one layout challenge! ALL while playing games and chatting, watched some YouTube lol!
I scrap in the living room and my boyfriend and I have been listening to music, too! We're gonna go have a quick dinner; I'm having a blast!!! 😊😊😊😊😊
I passed up a last minute Derby invitation to stay home and do NSD with you Cherries! 😂

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

CraftingIsMyGame wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 5:59 pm
It is definitely a busy day .. I am trying to follow along and play the games...  keeping track of the challenges and when they are due.  They will be great to do a crop tomorrow night.  This is really fun! Wish my scrapping buddy was here to join in but I will make sure to tell her all about it.  Thank you to everyone that has put some much effort into this fun weekend! 

There is a schedule posted in the Cherry Blog to help keep track of events.  I printed it out and used a highlighter to mark the ones I want to do first.  There's room to jot down a few notes or you can do it on the back of the paper.  It's great because it tells you the location too.
    ImageImage

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Trying to catch up with everything I missed while at work.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have grabbed photos and papers to use with them, a few embellishment, but nothing is complete.  I usually wait till Monday to do the challenges.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:05 pm
I've worked on the progressive challenge, my art journal, a mixed media collage, gathered things for a layout, finished one layout challenge! ALL while playing games and chatting, watched some YouTube lol!
I scrap in the living room and my boyfriend and I have been listening to music, too! We're gonna go have a quick dinner; I'm having a blast!!! 😊😊😊😊😊
I passed up a last minute Derby invitation to stay home and do NSD with you Cherries! 😂

Wow, you've been busy, for sure.
    ImageImage

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

I did the not-so-fast scrap and a lot of games.

having a great time!
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've just been playing the games and copying challenges.  I did do Flasher's Not So Fast Scrap Challenge.  Made a card from all scraps and leftover punched hearts!  I have a title that I cut the other day for a layout I haven't started yet so I know I'll get that challenge done probably tonight if my printer will take just one more sheet of photo paper without spitting it right back out!  LOL!

It's a gorgeous day here.  I just had an apple and peanut butter for lunch and went outside and gave the chickens, duck and goose some treats.  Poor Yoda the gander is totally lost without Mama who's sitting on a nest in the coop!  Goslings should appear any day now!! 

Have a wonderful evening Cherries!  I'm tired but just really getting my umpteenth wind so I can scrap!  LOLOL!!!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

beachlover wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:07 pm
I have grabbed photos and papers to use with them, a few embellishment, but nothing is complete.  I usually wait till Monday to do the challenges.

I hear ya...I can't think til it's over and then I'll work on the challenges I plan to do.
    ImageImage

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information